Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,701
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,581
Personally I don't like the Binge STB its full of bugs slow n always get late updates of channels addition n new changes from backend. Currently I don't have any info .
Thanks for the info bro , will the technician accept my request to use same old lnb and make my primary box as secondary box without any hassle or they won’t accept that thing

Thanks for the info bro , will the technician accept my request to use same old lnb and make my primary box as secondary box without any hassle or they won’t accept that thing
No issues you've dual LNB right?

I am telling you again, hd box picture quality cannot match binge+ box, you will regret later if you are using 50"+ 4k tv 🫣

No issues you've dual LNB right?
No bro normal lnb that’s what i am asking i just want to change the stb no need to of second stb just want to use the new box even I don’t want that in future I don’t want to go with hassle of wiring and all again just same connection new box hd that’s it is it possible

No bro normal lnb that’s what i am asking i just want to change the stb no need to of second stb just want to use the new box even I don’t want that in future I don’t want to go with hassle of wiring and all again just same connection new box hd that’s it is it possible
yes possible ₹600 they'll only charge for new HD STB & Remote, installation.

yes possible ₹600 they'll only charge for new HD STB & Remote, installation.
Hoo ok bro do i need to contact them in person i am thinking just raise the multi tv request in app and tell the technician that I don’t want dual lnb and just stb is needed and

Bro, will they give new stb for multi tv connection or else the way u mentioned or old stb because I don’t the hassle of old stb again

Last edited:
Hoo ok bro do i need to contact them in person i am thinking just raise the multi tv request in app and tell the technician that I don’t want dual lnb and just stb is needed and

Bro, will they give new stb for multi tv connection or else the way u mentioned or old stb because I don’t the hassle of old stb again
Why don't you buy a new box instead without odu, one guy was saying you can get new hd box with ₹3000 balance and paying just 2k without odu

Why don't you buy a new box instead without odu, one guy was saying you can get new hd box with ₹3000 balance and paying just 2k without odu
No bro I don’t want new connection i want to continue with the same account that’s why I am asking for multi tv way otherwise i will choose the way u mentioned

I know it looks funny but my family have some memories with the connection even we didn’t changed the cable wire after 13 years until there is fault I didn’t want to change the dish also 🥲
It’s the first the I remember my daddy and I go to store and purchased lots of things changes in 11-12 years but only few things are stayed with us like this connection
I know it’s funny but i still remember every detail from purchasing to installation and the first movie i watched in the set top box 😂

Last edited:
No bro I don’t want new connection i want to continue with the same account that’s why I am asking for multi tv way otherwise i will choose the way u mentioned
But what is the problem with multi accounts 🙂
In tataplay app it is very easy to switch, just 2 buttons click ..I have 3 accounts , one linked to hd box deactivated as picture quality is worst, another one I gave to my milkman and one is binge+ box which I am using now

6zNQbW3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom