Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,701
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,569
Yes you can and make it as primary

But if you don’t change the lnb to twin lnb then your other stb will be inoperative so it would be disconnected from lnb
Yes I don’t want to use the second box in future if they really launch good binge box then I will upgrade that’s it I don’t need two boxes

And other than this is there any way that i can change box because from binge box

Last edited:
Yes I don’t want to use the second box in future if they really launch good binge box then I will upgrade that’s it I don’t need two boxes

And other than this is there any way that i can change box because from binge box
You can ask CC to upgrade to + HD recording if it’s possible

Downgrading to HD from binge box may not be possible .

Second option would be to get a HD box as multi tv and then disconnect binge box

You can ask CC to upgrade to + HD recording if it’s possible

Downgrading to HD from binge box may not be possible .

Second option would be to get a HD box as multi tv and then disconnect binge box
They disabled the upgrade they are considering binge box as their high end box that’s the funny part 😂
Atleast they need to give a stable update and leave it
The binge box work’s previously without any flaws even it is laggy but from last three updates they are creating more problems

Last edited:
Hd+ box might be good but it is too costly ₹4500 just for the box😐
These days one can get binge+ box free of cost or even with profit with dhamaka pack but no such offer available for hd+ box.

One more thing, the sdr to HDR conversation in binge+ really makes the picture clarity 20% better and colors true HDR which is missing in hd+ box but again we know the downside of binge+ box...I feel little compromise for better picture quality is a wise decision!

People using binge+ box kindly uninstall or disable all apps , for ott buy a separate stick/box like amazon firestick or mi box or Google stick

Hd+ box might be good but it is too costly ₹4500 just for the box😐
These days one can get binge+ box free of cost or even with profit with dhamaka pack but no such offer available for hd+ box.

One more thing, the sdr to HDR conversation in binge+ really makes the picture clarity 20% better and colors true HDR which is missing in hd+ box but again we know the downside of binge+ box...I feel little compromise for better picture quality is a wise decision!

People using binge+ box kindly uninstall or disable all apps , for ott buy a separate stick/box like amazon firestick or mi box or Google stick
It is not about the stability bro the box creating problems sometimes no fav some time no signal i am currently at home so i am checking if there is any issue but what some day or other my company asks me to come to office daily then it creates problem for the same reason i left the xstream box samething happening binge box even if it is laggy I don’t care it just needs to work without error or bugs that’s the only requirement

It is not about the stability bro the box creating problems sometimes no fav some time no signal i am currently at home so i am checking if there is any issue but what some day or other my company asks me to come to office daily then it creates problem for the same reason i left the xstream box samething happening binge box even if it is laggy I don’t care it just needs to work without error or bugs that’s the only requirement
Bro like i said uninstall or disable all apps , it is resolving the lag and fav issue.. also check in playstore if some update available for system apps.

That being said, I feel they should launch a new box with new optimised software and hardware .if you guys remember back in 2018 dishTV hd box had a next UI which was very laggy and it looked like binge+ box (channel navigation), later they revamped the UI and software completely which fixed the lagging issue ...what I think tataplay software team is not so good or robust , that might be the reason we are getting inferior software updates and with each update the experience is deteriorating 😐

@SarfaRaZ bro do u have any idea about the new box of binge or about the stable software with binge or else is it best to move on from binge box and go with hassle of multi tv connection and make the secondary box as primary box

@SarfaRaZ bro do u have any idea about the new box of binge or about the stable software with binge or else is it best to move on from binge box and go with hassle of multi tv connection and make the secondary box as primary box
Personally I don't like the Binge STB its full of bugs slow n always get late updates of channels addition n new changes from backend. Currently I don't have any info .

Back
Top Bottom