Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,458
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

uziel said:
What does the green bar just below "Other Genere" in the banner mean?? some where i see green 25% of the full and some where 75%??

Its about shows length how much more show is remaining which you are watching currently: k

General discussion about TATA SKY

6bc2aecc19a3d96263d5438a113cb299.jpg
5c894a9fa856c5d09561d407b8ee3b83.jpg
6e45928bd356f87ae19510f97faf0ce9.jpg
5af6457178d2f038aa0439d835bb34fa.jpg
9853d2efd812addb6bec45f0ba9684f7.jpg
be76cd883fafc425b19190dae5552e0f.jpg

Hi guys,

In Multi TV connection, does the signal strength and signal quality differ in primary STB and Secondary STB ??? Are they same levels in both STB.

I am asking as i get little lower signals 20% less quality and 10% less strength on primary STB than secondary STB.

anishpai said:
Hi guys,

In Multi TV connection, does the signal strength and signal quality differ in primary STB and Secondary STB ??? Are they same levels in both STB.

I am asking as i get little lower signals 20% less quality and 10% less strength on primary STB than secondary STB.
Yes, signal level and strength differ in primary connection and secondary connection in Multi TV connection, as two cable wires are connected in one single LNB (i.e. Bi LNB).

You can call CC so that they can send the technician to your house.

anishpai said:
Hi guys,

No for me it doesn't. Using Super LNB and on Tata Sky STBs it shows with 2 bar less for most TPs.

FYI, I am using 2 DVR STBs. TS Transfer+ HD and TS + HD..

Bapun Raz said:
No for me it doesn't. Using Super LNB and on Tata Sky STBs it shows with 2 bar less for most TPs.

FYI, I am using 2 DVR STBs. TS Transfer+ HD and TS + HD..

Ok so what does it show, u get 2 bar less on all TP in all STB ???or only one one STB ???

anishpai said:
Ok so what does it show, u get 2 bar less on all TP in all STB ???or only one one STB ???
Same TP has same signal on both STBs..

Hey Guys I have shifted to Pune for job purpose and here in my company Guest Room TataSky is installed and in this almost all HD channels are coming except Star Sports Select HD 1,Select HD 2,MTV Beats HD,Sab TV HD,Le Plex HD etc

And when I am going to these channels,I am getting error 'this box is not receiving signal'

What could be the problem and is there any way to solve it? :huh

What error its showing bro :huh post a snap of it :k

Back
Top Bottom