Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,461
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

kumarvishwas said:
Hey Guys I have shifted to Pune for job purpose and here in my company Guest Room TataSky is installed and in this almost all HD channels are coming except Star Sports Select HD 1,Select HD 2,MTV Beats HD,Sab TV HD,Le Plex HD etc

And when I am going to these channels,I am getting error 'this box is not receiving signal'

What could be the problem and is there any way to solve it? :huh
May be dish not 100℅ perfectly aligned. And without proper alignment you will get insat 4a signals but not gsat 10. Or if it is dvr box, super lnb is the only solution.

Bapun Raz said:
May be dish not 100℅ perfectly aligned. And without proper alignment you will get insat 4a signals but not gsat 10. Or if it is dvr box, super lnb is the only solution.

Ohh ok,yup all new HD channels are not coming and even some SD channels lcn are missing like MTV Beats,Sab TV etc
There are around 200 rooms in the building,and every room is having same problem :shy

kumarvishwas said:
Ohh ok,yup all new HD channels are not coming and even some SD channels lcn are missing like MTV Beats,Sab TV etc
There are around 200 rooms in the building,and every room is having same problem  :shy

Yes. Sab tv was not coming for me as well. So the issue has been confirmed.

If it is a mdu connrction then tata sky will replace the lnb with super lnb for free of cost. They are even replaced existing dvr customers for free, myself got it after a mail to them.

You can talk to your office people and inform them about it. Surely it will be solved.

Btw hows Pune? Enjoying or not.. :)

Bapun Raz said:
Yes. Sab tv was not coming for me as well. So the issue has been confirmed.

If it is a mdu connrction then tata sky will replace the lnb with super lnb for free of cost. They are even replaced existing dvr customers for free, myself got it after a mail to them.

You can talk to your office people and inform them about it. Surely it will be solved.

Btw hows Pune? Enjoying or not.. :)
Yes need to talk to office people,otherwise would be missing EPL matches

Frankly every person all over India with whom I am in touch and are working in big cities has told me Pune is one of the best cities to live in India,but in initial impression I didn't liked it when compared to Shimla/Chandigarh

Maybe need more time to get used to here and then I may also start to love it,btw the rooms given by Capgemini are pretty awesome,although office is very much away from main city :k

Good to know. You need to check hows the food there, if thats good then you can adjust with everything.

About Shimla, its an awesome place to visit and people there are good from what i hear. Take your and wewake bros example. Haha. Would love to visit there some day. :)

General discussion about TATA SKY

13945289e973a9b0c72c807b2d1b492e.jpg

kumarvishwas said:
Yes need to talk to office people,otherwise would be missing EPL matches 

Frankly every person all over India I am i touch and working in big cities has told me Pune is one of the best cities to live in India,but in initial impression I didn't liked it when compared to Shimla/Chandigarh

Maybe need more time to get used to here and then I may also start to love it,btw the rooms given by Capgemini are pretty awesome,although office is very much away from main city :k
Bro in which part of pune do u live

98shubhamk said:
U seem quite away from main city
Yup I also feel same :hehe

And there are no Jio Signals in the area,not even BSNL,and even in Airtel only 3G is working,4G is absent [emoji58]

Back
Top Bottom