Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,461
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

kumarvishwas said:
Yup I also feel same :hehe

And there are no Jio Signals in the area,not even BSNL,and even in Airtel only 3G is working,4G is absent [emoji58]
Sorry to here that.... Have fun in Pune.... And if u love south Indian food do visit Vaishali Restaurant on FC Road.... THAT'S MY FAVORITE [emoji7]

Bhojpuri Cinema, the Bhojpuri movie channel has reinforced its distribution with Tata Sky, the DTH platform, alongside Den Network, the cable TV distribution company. The channel is available on Tata Sky Channel number 1115 and on Den Network’s channel number 827 in the state of UP/Uttarakand, Bihar and Jharkhand.

The movie channel allows its viewers access to 24-hour entertainment with a scheduling of 42 state-of-the-art Bhojpuri movies each week. World television premiers will be included together with a large collection of movies with more than 350 titles. The channel is also accessible on Airtel, DD Free Dish, Dish TV along with all cable operators in the areas.
Manish Singhal, the Founder and Managing Director at Enter 10 Television, said: “We are happy to announce our availability on Tata Sky and Den Network, which allows the channel to immediately grow its reach across the geography”.

He further added that: “We are confident that our content will be thoroughly enjoyed by the new audience, further enhancing our reach and position. Strengthening our distribution is a strategic move which will not only widen our audience base and popularity but will also give better value to our advertisers”.

Bhojpuri Cinema on Tata Sky and Den Network - NexTV News India and SAARC

General discussion about TATA SKY

very very big logo
7627719a31ae2e8d17f4d035fda36612.jpg
2934dee82da69b92ca0654805034405f.jpg

Any possibility here that Tatasky added Hotstar app in their recently lunched web apps.
Star india n Tatasky have very very good relation. I think they should added Hotstar app in their web apps. Hotstar nowadays must much popular app. Guy's what u think about it? Any one...

Motasim111 said:
Any possibility here that Tatasky added Hotstar app in their recently lunched web apps.
Star india n Tatasky have very very good relation. I think they should added Hotstar app in their web apps. Hotstar nowadays must much popular app. Guy's what u think about it? Any one...
That would be good, can be used like jiotv for streaming star channels along with catch up tv.

Bapun Raz said:
That would be good, can be used like jiotv for streaming star channels along with catch up tv.

Bro are u have any way to send this feedback in tatasky paper authority to think about it. I'm said their on live chat.. As always type same reply coming from their.. Another ways I can't do bcuz u knew bro.. That reason bro :D

No other ways i have bro. This is a big decision so upto them only.

Back
Top Bottom