• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,665,371
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Bapun Raz said:
Recharged Rs 200 for mVisa CB bonus Rs 100, now waiting for it. :sp

Didn't you recharge thorugh mvisa last week also ? :shy

Incase you get Cashback this time also then do tell me. :sp ;)

ABCDEFGH said:
Didn't you recharge thorugh mvisa last week also ? :shy

Incase you get Cashback this  time also then do tell me.  :sp  ;)

That was last month, this one is in new calendar month and adhere to their T&C. :lol

Bapun Raz said:
That was last month, this one is in new calendar month and adhere to their T&C. :lol

I thought this is the meaning of Calendar Month :skd
calendar-month - The period of duration from the same date of one month to the same date of the next month, and thus can be 28, 29 during a leap year, 30 or 31 days long. For example the duration from 21st January to 20th February. Calendar month dictionary definition | calendar month defined

ABCDEFGH said:
I thought this is the meaning of Calendar Month :skd

No bro, one calendar month ends at the last date of the month.:)

Anybody please tell me Super LNB ( TataSky Transfer LNB ) work in my TataSky HD box :huh

Alok Pusti said:
Anybody please tell me Super LNB ( TataSky Transfer LNB ) work in my TataSky HD box :huh

Yes :tup

Bapun Raz said:
Recharged Rs 200 for mVisa CB bonus Rs 100, now waiting for it. :sp

How did u recharge via Mvisa ??? There is some issue with Mvisa as last week i recharged 2 times and both times the transaction was done from the app, but not reached TS. I spoke to TS CC and they said that they didnt receive the amount, and there could be some issues from PayZap. the amount has been deducted from payzap a/c, So i am waiting for the issue to be sorted out and amount refunded

anishpai said:
How did u recharge via Mvisa ??? There is some issue with Mvisa as last week i recharged 2 times and both times the transaction was done from the app, but not reached TS. I spoke to TS CC and they said that they didnt receive the amount, and there could be some issues from PayZap. the amount has been deducted from payzap a/c, So i am waiting for the issue to be sorted out and amount refunded

bro for me there is No Issue in HDFC Payzap app last week me too recharged and it was done immediately and got cashback in 6 hours :) :win

Please help me again I am facing the same problem....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock