Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,486
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Akshay Nanaware said:
I need ua help.. M using Tata sky HD box.. But.. If suppose in future if I want only SD channels.. Can activate SD channels on HD stb..?
You can watch SD Channels without subscribing to HD Channels. I have HD box and haven't subscribed to HD pack.

Dhoom pack

a693e43c1f70c1fefb1b094e0b295f7a.jpg
163f6aac9a7b64737de5870a44a7da84.jpg

not able to login to my account in tatasky portal. does anyone face this issue?? it always redirects to enter RMN/Subscriber id page whenever i click on manage my pack or my account..

Why the India News [LCN 521] , Isnot Playing In TS Live Tv App , I am Using MY99 Pack , Which Shows the Channel as Part of the pack ...

India-News-Logo.gif

Error Message : Oops! 99 Pack and India News have common set of channels. We suggest you to add either of the two packs to enjoy maximum savings.

EsyqWzg.png

Is this Channel playing On Your TS Live TV App ??? I contacted Customer Care , they Asked to Reinstall App , I did but same problem !

Richard said:
not able to login to my account in tatasky portal. does anyone face this issue?? it always redirects to enter RMN/Subscriber id page whenever i click on manage my pack or my account..

I just logged in @ 11:55pm , working fine for me !

rockstar08 said:
Why the India News [LCN 521] , Isnot Playing In TS Live Tv App , I am Using MY99 Pack , Which Shows the Channel as Part of the pack ...

India-News-Logo.gif

Error Message : Oops! 99 Pack and India News have common set of channels. We suggest you to add either of the two packs to enjoy maximum savings.

EsyqWzg.png

Is this Channel playing On Your TS Live TV App ??? I contacted Customer Care , they Asked to Reinstall App , I did but same problem !

Working perfectly on my TS app, don't know what exact issue with yours. Mine pack is sports dhamaka
bb0079a0f645ed7649f35b1ab097a572.jpg

8ee385c1d19faf3a8ba6a0a2a3a04305.jpg

I don't know if it's available on MY99 pack , I don't have access to my TV .. I am away ...
Any MY99 user confirm pls ... Even it's not allowing me to add as A La Carte

Back
Top Bottom