Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,461
From where you got the list @Boldy bro :huh at last it says Ts have more bandwidth so soon they'll launch many more channels from every region n local channels like Agra News,Meerut News,Ghaziabad News :skd:u:em

SarfaRaZ said:
From where you got the list @Boldy bro :huh at last it says Ts have more bandwidth so soon they'll launch many more channels from every region n local channels like Agra News,Meerut News,Ghaziabad News :skd:u:em

Its Tata Sky bro they can do anything :lol

They are silent from last 3 months normally they were planning something big when they were silent ;)

anishpai said:
Whats is dish type and Galvanised Dish ???
In Science book what I read in school, Galvanized means coating of anti rust materials by electrolysis.

I think TS wants to say their dish will not rush easily bcoz of water

But all 2014-15 dishes i see are rusted in my locality. Yes i have seen some dishes that have some shine on them but they are i feel SD connections. But they are few of them. Majority dishes are the newer ones TS gives for HD customers that has HD logo.

anishpai said:
But all 2014-15 dishes i see are rusted in my locality. Yes i have seen some dishes that have some shine on them but they are i feel SD connections. But they are few of them. Majority dishes are the newer ones TS gives for HD customers that has HD logo.

Some dishes are plastic coated while some are not and metal is in upper layer itself. So they will easily get rusted. Tata Sky changed contracts of manufactures so that different type dishes.

Mine is plastic coated but since it is 10+ years it is also rusted now.

Meanwhile my Pace HD+ pvr has become very very slow. Late booting, late epg loading....Sd stb was super fast.

Guys the trick of activating HD access fee and calling CC after 2-3 days to deactivate it quoting high price didn't work for me. They didn't offer 3months @99 to me like many of you.
Disappointed. :(

Back
Top Bottom