Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,331
Does any one completed TATA SKY REFERRAL PROGRAM ? if yes what's the benefit for new subscriber? They mentioned Special Offer on New HD Connection. What's the special offer?

Even though Showbox channel is welcome addition, but not adding CBC is not done. They are replacing CBC with Showbox. CBC is airing good movies these days.

Important Message to all TS users

IND vs WI Cricket matches starts from tomorrow. Pls add the channel today itself or max my tomorrow noon to avoid delays and technical issues. Specially @HitesH bro.

Why bro doesn't it get activated instantly? I am planning for new connection

Why bro doesn't it get activated instantly? I am planning for new connection

It does get. But when there any live events like cricket/football matches, people tend to wait till last minute to add the channel that causes server issues at their end due to high traffic and rush and hence channel gets added slowly after some time and not immediately.

Normal days and time its quick to add/remove channel and it happens in seconds

It does get. But when there any live events like cricket/football matches, people tend to wait till last minute to add the channel that causes server issues at their end due to high traffic and rush and hence channel gets added slowly after some time and not immediately.

Normal days and time its quick to add/remove channel and it happens in seconds

Oh ok

Any special surprises /bonanza being extended towards subscribers on 10th Aug by Tata Sky as part of its 13th anniversary celebrations?

Also hoping that on 8th and 15th August airtel activates new transponder and gives us pending HDMI channels as a gift :)

Any special surprises /bonanza being extended towards subscribers on 10th Aug by Tata Sky as part of its 13th anniversary celebrations?

Also hoping that on 8th and 15th August airtel activates new transponder and gives us pending HDMI channels as a gift :)
These days tatasky is very unreliable 🤪

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock