Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,524
  • Views: Views 2,587,908
i have multiroom connection primary connection is under LDP and secondary is deactivated..can i split the secondary account and activate secondary connection as per new trai tarrif?

How can I select starsports1hd channel for only today and how can I drop tomorrow ? Please give me procedure.

How can I select starsports1hd channel for only today and how can I drop tomorrow ? Please give me procedure.
1.Login to mytatasky.com or open tatasky app & from the left top corner menu select My Tatasky option.
2.Select “Mange Packs” option.
3.Scroll down until you see “Additional Channels” option and click edit.
4.Add the channel SS1HD from sports category.
5.Scroll down and click “Modify” button.
6.It will direct to next page, again scroll down and click “Confirm” button.
7.A 10 seconds timer will show after the timer runs out click ok. Keep you set top box on while doing all this.
8.Check Tv, if channel does not appears then do a hard refresh by giving a missed call on the phone no. that will be shown on the screen of the channel.
9. You can follow the same procedure to remove the channel after 12 a.m. at night.

Last edited:
Call the number showed on television. Or use tatasky app. And tomorrow morning chat with them and cancel the channel or u urself can remove from the app

I want to know what Is the monthly cost of price in Tata Sky with following required channels

All marathi SD channels
Disney universal pack
Discovery all SD channels pack
Zing
Zoom
Movies ok
&Pictures
National Geographic
Sony BBC earth
NGC wild
Star Gold Select
Star Gold
Sony wah
Star ustav movies

Plz anybody confirm @Sagar bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock