Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,510
  • Views: Views 2,586,510
So r u willing to pay Rs 1.18 p.m. for this 4k news channel ? Which is equivalent to Rs 14.16 per year
No . It's available as an YouTube channel 24*7 . So I'll watch it for free rather than paying to watch in tv :wink2:

Off topic : Why does broadcaster still charge for music and news? Don't they know internet exist?
Actually I am OK to pay for music and music channels provided they have quality content. Sun Music in Tamil has many exclusive songs and videos. They spend a lot for programmes. But it's over priced with too much ads. On the other hand, Raj musix has very normal content but they still charge. Nominal charge for music is OK. They have to spend to get rights for telecasting songs.

Tata is users can now Optimize channel/pack selection for best plan directly from Tata Sky app and website without going to TRAI Channel selection portal.

Screenshot-20191017-060806.jpg

Screenshot-20191017-061212.jpg

Screenshot-20191017-061147.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock