Seeking Help Get free reinstallation

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys I had switched to airtel back in jan..now I want to come back to tataplay, so how to get free reinstallation?

Why you again want to come back from Airtel to Tata
Isn't it obvious... No proper fav in airtel and mtv beats hd also missing..I had high hope they will add the channel post new tp activation but airtel is airtel they added useless channels instead of long awaited mtv beats hd 🙏

I checked with customer care and they said they will charge ₹300 for technician visit
These days tataplay services are too costly..at first visit charge was ₹175 then they changed to free , after that now ₹300 😡

I checked with customer care and they said they will charge ₹300 for technician visit
These days tataplay services are too costly..at first visit charge was ₹175 then they changed to free , after that now ₹300 😡
Rs 300 is the standard relocation charge that will be applicable for reinstallation. And currently the price for technician visit is Rs 100.

Rs 300 is the standard relocation charge that will be applicable for reinstallation. And currently the price for technician visit is Rs 100.
But charges are too high
It does not make sense to pay ₹300 just to re-align the dish..₹300 is not a small amount..it's equivalent to 15 days of broadband service or 1 month of dth recharge

I see so many things have changed in 5 months..not much replies/help in many threads
Wondering if the helpers have moved to other dth or ott

Coming to this, I had one technician number..I called him directly and asked to re-align..he charged ₹150..before that I tried to align with mobile app but the values shown in the app are different than actual values in which tataplay dish aligned by engineer 😔

Anyway can enjoy tataplay now, feel good to be back , though the initial long boot time still bugging me 😐

Isn't it obvious... No proper fav in airtel and mtv beats hd also missing..I had high hope they will add the channel post new tp activation but airtel is airtel they added useless channels instead of long awaited mtv beats hd 🙏
Hi bro, Have u returned xstream box to Airtel? If yes, then you got security money back or not?

Bro just request for a technician vist saying that you are facing signal issues. For that case you need to pay Rs 100/- only since it is a FR.( field repair)
also you may not been charged that 100 too if you have not recharged your tata pay account for a long time.

Standard dish realignment in tataplay comes in FR. But technician found that the dish reinstalled then ready to pay Rs 300

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock