Good Update-Fast Update-Nice Share-Excellent Update-Already Posted etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already liked the post bhai i always like the posts first... Will follow from next time on what you said ..
I saw the like but the reply was of no use and violated our rules hence asked you. Its been sometime we reminded anyone of the rule. Been seeing you breaking this rule more often so thought to provide a soft reminder. Take care.

I saw the like but the reply was of no use and violated our rules hence asked you. Its been sometime we reminded anyone of the rule. Been seeing you breaking this rule more often so thought to provide a soft reminder. Take care.

Its look like Sweet Warning Bhai :blush::blush:

Hi guys,

As you guys might have noticed the latest replies already. This was a gentle reminder for all, not only for quoted member(s).

Furthermore, we will have Reactions system enabled on our forum very soon with which you can show your emotion on respective news without posting one liner replies.

Read: Coming soon to DDF: Reactions 👍😍🤣😲🙁😡!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock