Got an Special Offer of All Premium channels of Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 4,836
Sadiq said:
They are following the logic, "Something is better than nothing!". At the end, customer is getting benefited, if he is interested.

Good offer from TS.

very good offer from tata sky but y they r giving it randomly :clap:clap:clap:clap

Around 3 months back they had offered me 3 premium channels (HBO Hits :hd, HBO Defined :hd and Star World Premiere :hd) for 50 ₹ but i rejected it.

ABCDEFGH said:
Around 3 months back they had offered me 3 premium channels (HBO Hits :hd, HBO Defined :hd and Star World Premiere :hd) for 50 ₹ but i rejected it.

I actually didn't read your post but just looked at the image in your signature bro :) Signature size is tooooooo much....

I just got call from tata sky and they told me that now my offer is extended to 2 months without any extra charge :luv :eek:hya may be due to summer offer :huh

Rushil.D said:
I just got call from tata sky and they told me that now my offer is extended to 2 months without any extra charge :luv :eek:hya may be due to summer offer :huh

Otherwise you were in lose

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock