• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 4,810

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Got an Special Offer of All Premium channels of Tata Sky

Got All Four Special channels Star World Premiere HD, HBO Hits HD, HBO Defined HD & topper at for 70 for first month :sp;):)

aGctOps.png

Rushil.D said:
Got an Special Offer of All Premium channels of Tata Sky

Got All Four Special channels Star World Premiere HD, HBO Hits HD, HBO Defined HD & topper at for 70 for first month :sp;):)

aGctOps.png

Have you ask for that or they gave it by themselves :p:p:shy:shy anyways enjoy the offer :win

Sanjeev said:
Have you ask for that or they gave it by themselves :p:p:shy:shy

bro got a call from them and they offer me :)

at the same time i ask them about new channels addition but again they told me we don't have any information about it :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
at the same time i ask them about new channels addition but again they told me we don't have any information about it :dodgy
Its the same standard reply which all are getting when anyone ask for it :angry:angry:wall:wall:u:u

this is the 5th time they offer me a this type of offers but first time take because of special HD channels :win

Sanjeev said:
Its the same standard reply which all are getting when anyone ask for it :angry:angry:wall:wall:u:u

when one has nothing new (channels ) to offer, they offer premium ones to the customers :sp;):):)

Prateek Marwadi said:
when one has nothing new (channels ) to offer, they offer premium ones to the customers :sp;):):)

They are following the logic, "Something is better than nothing!". At the end, customer is getting benefited, if he is interested.

Good offer from TS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock