• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,868

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
After so much research and wait finally here is my new SunDirect HD connection.
Cost 1300 and installation guy took 100 more for installing LED TV which I recently bought.

The installation guy was very humble all this time and help me alot with TV, Installation of Dish antenna and giving small detailed advise.
Yes it took three days and that also because of confusion between SD/HD boxes. And, already rising demand in city is causing shortage too.

4uY0q5V.jpg

5YBqUh4.jpg

iPLZLan.jpg

Also, instead of ½ hr it took 2 hr to activate connection.
legm2QE.jpg

80stgdF.jpg
hPykZ0i.jpg
rY7QnpM.jpg
MjfBWHg.jpg
Mr06g9x.jpg
GGoLupy.jpg

Although, all well that ends well.

Current Pack : ROI Silver Pack

First impression : Superb picture and audio quality with little less smooth processing like Tata Sky. Also, setting favourite channels is way more difficult. More difficult is setting order of the selected favourite channels.
Although first reorder all your desired channels in one place. Now rearrange them sequence wise and in end select them as favourite.

Advice : If you are good in adapting things and looking for cheaper alternative to your expensive entertainment. Go for it!

Congratulations Hike Bro for New Old LED & Sun Direct connection

DD Rajasthan that's it. No News18 Rajasthan, ZEE Rajasthan, 1st India News.
Recently few Hindi news channels added like Times Now Nababharat, Good News Today, Sansad TV, Sansad TV Rajya Sabha, Sansad TV HD.

Recently few Hindi news channels added like Times Now Nababharat, Good News Today, Sansad TV, Sansad TV Rajya Sabha, Sansad TV HD.
I know 😼 finger crossed hope they got some space and add more and more channels.

The only employee of SunDirect in Rajasthan was claiming they are installing 2000 connection in a month. SunDirect demand is suddenly increasing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock