Good News Got Installed TATA|Sky HD today Exchanging RDTV

Can I choose my 99 pack with Tamil regional pack? ie,99+65 =164. Pls confirm.

Because, cc told me only min 230/month.

Can I choose my 99 pack with Tamil regional pack? ie,99+65 =164. Pls confirm.

Because, cc told me only min 230/month.

Yes you can select the pack. Cc may said it because in this exchange offer minimum 230 rs pack is required to activate the connection.

Nice to hear bro...have u requested for HVEC Box?
Next day of I place order Tata Sky technician call me to and ask him to come on 4 Nov. and also confirmed that STB should be HEVC. Where he said no HEVC STB available. Then, plz come on 4 in between that I will make sure that I receive HEVC STB. I tweeted on same to Tata Sky and they arranged HEVC box for me.

What is the minimum recharge tatasky? Yesterday I recharged Rs.30 ( freecharge offer) and got success.

What is the minimum recharge tatasky? Yesterday I recharged Rs.30 ( freecharge offer) and got success.

Previously it was 8 rs. Now I think it's 50 rs. Me too recharged with 20 rs through paytm some days before.

I have call on Tata Sky toll-free number. And ask them to exchange my RDTV STB. They took-up my details like smart card number my pin, registered Mobile number with that STB and I provided them all and make it clear that my box is not active. They ask me no problem sir we are transferring call in senior department from where your STB booking will be done. My call get connected to senior executive where he booked my new connection.
Great and thanks for the reply. I did checked with Tata sky and my subscription details are not with them so I am not eligible for migration it seems.

Great and thanks for the reply. I did checked with Tata sky and my subscription details are not with them so I am not eligible for migration it seems.
How Much balance do u have in ur acc?if less...i suggest u to go with airtel.or if u really need TS then try to contact local dealer they can help u..

How Much balance do u have in ur acc?if less...i suggest u to go with airtel.or if u really need TS then try to contact local dealer they can help u..
I have around Rs 123 balance in my account. Will local dealer help for migration?. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock