Good News Got Installed TATA|Sky HD today Exchanging RDTV

How? Tata sky telling that they don't have my subscription details.
They ask you smart card no. and registered Mobile no. tell them that first, acc holder name, address. May be due to wrong info they asking you that.
You should mail about same to them on [email protected] they'll surely call you and help you out bcoz which company doesn't want new customers?

They ask you smart card no. and registered Mobile no. tell them that first, acc holder name, address. May be due to wrong info they asking you that.
You should mail about same to them on [email protected] they'll surely call you and help you out bcoz which company doesn't want new customers?
Yes, I called them yesterday morning to toll free number. My call was diverted to marketing team and I provided them my valid subscription details. They replied back that they don't have my subscriber id in their list. Not sure what to do now.

Last edited:
Yes, I called them yesterday morning to toll free number. My call was diverted to marketing team and I provided them my valid subscription details. They replied back that they don't have my subscriber id in their list. Not sure what to do now.
Don't worry bro just mail them all your details with snaps of STB, SMART CARD don't forget to mention your registered mobile no. and your mobile number bcoz they never reply to such mails. They'll just call you and take ur order.

Don't worry bro just mail them all your details with snaps of STB, SMART CARD don't forget to mention your registered mobile no. and your mobile number bcoz they never reply to such mails. They'll just call you and take ur order.
Thank you so much, I will try it.

Old antenna lying idle on the roof. I removed lnb and kept it. Might be useful sometime later.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock