Got my Airtel Digital Internet TV installed

I was on Jackpot plan of 777 earlier. Now I am getting all of the channels including Miniplax, Sadabahar Hitz and Punjabi Tadka for Rs.700 only.

hindifun said:
Only 500 or 700.

Oh know then its a very costly affair for people under Rs.400 monthly budget like me.

But for People who could afford more its a good thing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bro tell me in 500 what channrls u will get or like alll sd or hd and in 700 what you are getting extra than 500 plan????

karan bro u can wait for jio dth they will give u cheap prices and stb going to be better than this i am sure rip in advance to airtel internet tv :D

hindifun said:
I was on Jackpot plan of 777 earlier. Now I am getting all of the channels including Miniplax, Sadabahar Hitz and Punjabi Tadka for Rs.700 only.

that's the new Infinity ARP Pack bro. 1 Year at 5500. Even though monthly charges are shown as 700, actually its 458/month

5500/12 = 458

Check your plan

vish 24 said:
karan bro u can  wait for jio dth they will give u cheap prices and stb going to be better than this  i am sure rip in advance to airtel internet tv :D

actually Jio is not going to launch DTH, what they are going to launch is IPTV

vish 24 said:
bro tell me in 500 what channrls u will get or like alll sd or hd and in 700 what you are getting extra than 500 plan????

In 500 all SD and in 700 all SD and HD. Including Miniplex, Sadabahar Hitz, Punjabi Tadka and Gujarati VOD channel.

karan_hdl said:
Oh know then its a very costly affair for people under Rs.400 monthly budget like me.

But for People who could afford more its a good thing!!

Don't worry bro jet give Jio sometime to launch their cable TV business. It will come down to Rs 100 [emoji6]

bro whatever u will going to get is cheap packs and better stb than this i am sure jio going to kill airtel in dth also :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock