Got my Airtel Digital Internet TV installed

bro we all know that jio's base pack going to starts with 180 rupees and i know its iptv bro but everbody calling its jio dth so i used this term but i know its not dth its iptv :D

hindifun said:
First month is free with upgrade.

So even the Plan has new name.. SD 500 + HD 200. then its too costly bro. 

So we can change plan after free period or want to continue with same plan

I think we need separate subscription for Netflix as well which will cost another Rs 700. Am I right?

rajatduggal.169 said:
@hindifun bro.. can you check in Google PlayStore, if we really can download JioTV & Jio Cinema apps in it or not!?
No, Jio TV and Jio Cinema are not available on Google Play Store on Airtel Internet TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
vish 24 said:
bro we all know that jio's base pack going to starts with 180 rupees  and i know its iptv bro  but everbody calling its jio dth so i used this term but i know its not dth its iptv :D

IPTV needs Internet to work bro. Its similar to watching videos on your system/mobile through Internet.
So to watch HD Channels without buffering you need a good and stable connection..

Even though Jio offers base pack at 180, u will need to spend a good sum of at least 500 to get a good connection at good speed.

If its Jio cable, then it will be a good catch

I have one doubt: i am on infinity pack and if i upgrade to this new box, will my infinity subscription continue?
It should be continued in my opinion but am forced to ask this here because today i called up cc and asked about upgrade from hd+ stb.

She told me it will cost me Rs.3999 for this box and i will get one month pack of all sd and hd channels. Then i told her about my infinity subscription and asked will i continue to get it after 3 months, to which she said no, i wont. I will have to recharge with Rs.700 per month.
Isn't this nonsense?

From details given it seems like Internet TV users cannot opt for regular base packs. Even multi connection price is higher than HD charge @Rs.350/month for internet tv second connection.

Sarkar said:
I think we need separate subscription for Netflix as well which will cost another Rs 700. Am I right?

Exactly ..

hindifun said:
No, Jio TV and Jio Cinema are not available on Google Play Store on Airtel Internet TV.

Then what type of apps can be downloaded with play store

Sahil Nikhil said:
Then what type of apps can be downloaded with play store

Can see lot of movie, music, entertainment apps and games.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock