Got my Airtel Digital Internet TV installed

Congrats Bro.

Whats difference between this and a smart tv connected to normal HD Airtel STB?

Raviteja said:
Congrats Bro.

Whats difference between this and a smart tv connected to normal HD Airtel STB?

In later case you will pay less in dth HD subscription other than this I don't see anything

Last edited by a moderator:
and here is one more bomb blast if u stop recharging them they will come to your home and can take back your box bcz you are not buying it taking it on lease one tech channel on youtube confirms this and if its true :k u wasted you money :(

I dont think this is VFM as a hybrid, seems like an overpriced knockoff of the kodi boxes running on android with a stb thrown in..4k for a s912 box from aliexpress will get you better configuration if you really want to use android tv..If you already have a Smart TV better stay away..IMHO their infinity pack on the normal stb is the real steal but here the subscription charges seem different..Just another crazy move by airtel to lock in customers before JIO breaks their run..I see their hysterics with broadband every day, QoS is dropping and plans keep changing every other day..and the way Netflix or Amazon Prime suck bandwidth the complimentary 25gigs for 4k or 1080p as well wont b enough

jio will teach them a lesson dnt worry even if its iptv they are going to give us intrnet connection which is going to meet min. req. for runing channel without buffering so airtel be ready :D bcz of their prices for this box is too high what they are thinking they are king of dth :D lack of basic hd channels and still asking for 700 :D i am user of airtel dth but truth is truth

Dear 

Congratulation brother......How is your experience with new Airtel Internet TV?

One question is it works directly with wifi plug and play use,,or is there need to install dish must for using internet TV,
i planned to buy a new connection internet TV Airtel..Or need any special installation procedure for this to activiate..

Please reply i will wait for your confiramtion dear  , You may send reply on my personal email also [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock