• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 16,105

Shubham

Contributor
Reaction score
jNmwQ.gif
Yesterday Evening While Doing Blind Scan On INSAT-4A Found Some New Tps. Those are Given Below:-

jNmwQ.gif
11713.935/H/4217/3/4

jNmwQ.gif
11713.901/H/4216/3/4

KmR31.jpg

oKx42.jpg

jNmwQ.gif
In 11713.901 One Time I found one channel With Signal for Few Min, Name "Ericsson Service",that time i forget to take screen shot of that channel, the signals is not stable on these tp and comes for 1 or two min,At present no new signals/Tp, If i Find anything then i will post.

eNqk9.gif
* New *
----------------------------------------
1) Ericsson Service (EricssonTV) 11714, H, 4216 -

9GEqV.gif
Some Other Tps with Same Feed or No Signals has been Cached By Mr Bhat & Gssran Bro On C & Ku Bands Also.

Nice share Shubham bro, great news coming for Tatasky users soon.

Nice share and info @Shubham..... looking forward to tata sky for mass addition in few days :)

Good news for all of us ,Thanks Shubham bro. for nice info. keep updating bro.

+REPS from my side for this nice info.

Nice update shubham bro... You have given a good news at the start of the day. Thanks and hope that TS acquires the TPs soon :sp :sp :sp

BTW.... Why the SR is very low :huh

I think,its due to because the signal/data in feed is not too much heavy,so thats why in all sats testing is done with lower SR,it will increases with according to data transmission.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock