Gud Se Meetha Ishq | Star Bharat

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 4,243
This is second show of Pankhuri Awasthy in which she's playing pahadi last time she played Amla in "Kya Kasoor Hai Amla Ka?"

This is second show of Pankhuri Awasthy in which she's playing pahadi last time she played Amla in "Kya Kasoor Hai Amla Ka?"
Amla is very underrated show it used to come on Star Plus afternoon it got off air alongside all afternoon shows of SP only Suraj Sanjh piyaji was a hit in star plus afternoon

Amla is very underrated show it used to come on Star Plus afternoon it got off air alongside all afternoon shows of SP only Suraj Sanjh piyaji was a hit in star plus afternoon
Actually every show was gaining decent rating but Star Plus was expecting much. BTW TSMSP was shifted to evening slot where it rocked.

Thank God they're off airing SGP 2 they ruined such a nice show i hope Mika di vohti take Radha Krishna time slot next time p.s no offense to radha krishna
Actually it will come on 10pm which slot is already reserved for Savdhan India which is going to make comeback till the channel prepare for Mika Di Vohti.

Actually it will come on 10pm which slot is already reserved for Savdhan India which is going to make comeback till the channel prepare for Mika Di Vohti.
I hope they take Sat - Sun Slot of 10 PM I hope makers release the promo of savdhaan India soon after GSMI begin

I hope they take Sat - Sun Slot of 10 PM I hope makers release the promo of savdhaan India soon after GSMI begin
And, I'm hoping for Daily broadcast of Star Bharat show. As, no other channel are showing serial on weekends. May be this make Star Bharat show to shine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock