Breaking 'HAASIL' | from 30th October, MON -FRI 9:30PM |SONY TV

Well
Colors & zee can afford too. Colors can afford it for sure.
But you're right STAR is spending a lot on serials. Recently launched all serials are having big sets. Even love ka hai intezaar at afternoon slot is having big sets. Only star can afford such things :tup
Once, you are saying Colors can afford it once you are saying Star can only afford it. So, what do you exactly wanna say? See as per my knowledge Colors or ZEE never spend much on shows see Dance+ set and Dance India Dance set? Colors use the same set most of the time they used the Jhalak set for many celebrations like Independence Day and all. Where as STAR and Sony make new sets for each event. And, I also wanna add that STAR and SONY every time launches show on big scale. But, that's different they won't get TRP. But, apart from that also true that they both are leading. I'm not fan of channels but, I'm just stating fact. Hope, SONY new shows rock in TRP. Specially, PORUS.

Haasil produced by Siddharth P Malhotra under the banner Alchemy Production is high in production value. The show marks the debut of Bollywood actor Zayed Khan and also features Vatsal Seth and Nikita Dutta in the lead roles. Khan and Seth will play on-screen brothers’ Ranveer Raichand and Kabir Raichand who are well-known wealth business tycoon. Dutta portrays a role of lawyer Aanchal who is trying to bring justice to wrong doings of Raichand’s in the show. The creative team has invested heavily as they show has shot in varied national and international locations. They have also hired two hired two helicopters and around five to six sports car to highlight Raichand’s wealth and high profile standards.
Haasil’ will launch on 30 October and will occupy the 9.30 pm slot

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/television/set-to-launch-two-new-fiction-shows-in-oct/ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock