Discussion Has anyone successfully modified their D2H package?

When I submitted the mera wala pack there was a message like 'thanks for submission. We will get back to you shortly'. Plan hasn't changed. Not sure what is happening.
Will take 2 days

Will take 2 days
It takes only some hours. Yesterday i just add edit my pack and submited in evning and the channels got activated at 9pm. You get message on tv when it migrated.

I changed my BST to BST Malayalam and few FTA channels imcluded in BST are not getting. Like 9x jalwa,Russia Today, 9XM etc

It takes only some hours. Yesterday i just add edit my pack and submited in evning and the channels got activated at 9pm. You get message on tv when it migrated.

I changed my BST to BST Malayalam and few FTA channels imcluded in BST are not getting. Like 9x jalwa,Russia Today, 9XM etc
For me it took 2 days

When will d2h have all available HD Bouquets back on their website again? Very few are available right now, which are of no use to me 😔

If a pop up appear like "The plan migrated successfully" it will reflect within 1 minute. Sometimes its showing technical error, then u need to do it again.

Have you added HD channel? Someone said the technical error is whenver you add HD achannels.
I tried several times I always get Technical Error. Did you get this errors many times before being successful?

There is problem in d2h map tool. 1 HD channel should be consider as 2 channel count, but when I select HD channel it counts it as 1. Is this a bug in software?

D2h is not having many HD channels from Viacom18 so they can't offer respective HD bouquet, difficult situation for subscribers to apply mind and design pack.

Operators need to add all channels of bouquet they intend to provide before listing it else lot of complaints will flood in, also broadcasters need to start discounted multi tv bouquet asap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock