Discussion Has anyone successfully modified their D2H package?

I have now tried over 50 times in past 3 days. No success, same error again & again.
I also try to add few channels no of times, till no success, now if I try to choose, it throw a msg as follows
"Thank you, We have already taken your request"
Not even selection is possible

Last edited:
You should ask them, "Where are you sitting in the call center then if you cannot solve customers problem ? " and see what they say
They Customer Care call centres are advised to speak their bosses ... Language ... Less the loose their job !

I selected Diamond Sports HD Combo 3 hours ago and it's still not activated. On top of it previous combo's channels got deactivated and account status shows Diamond Sports HD Combo with recharge date brought forward. Not able to contact CC so far. 😔

Trying to change HD packages with bouquet selection since jan 1st. But there is one or the other issue with app / website. It's useless.

How are you guys trying to modify your package?
Through
"Consumer Corner -> Create your own pack"
or
"My Account -> My D2H -> My Packages" ?

It won't be. It is just to put you off by a day. Because this error seems to be in their software. But in case it resolves do share here.
They changed the package of my primary connection to Gold maxi and secondary was already mirror Gold maxi. I tried several times to change my package but got error message from app/website. I also tried from D2H dealer app. After submitting my selection the pop up message I got 'you are migrated successfully'. But actually didn't.
Just called CC. The executive told me that as you are a multi tv subscriber, no need to submit your request. Migration is not started yet for multi TV subscribers. When it will be started we will intimate you.

They changed the package of my primary connection to Gold maxi and secondary was already mirror Gold maxi. I tried several times to change my package but got error message from app/website. I also tried from D2H dealer app. After submitting my selection the pop up message I got 'you are migrated successfully'. But actually didn't.
Just called CC. The executive told me that as you are a multi tv subscriber, no need to submit your request. Migration is not started yet for multi TV subscribers. When it will be started we will intimate you.
I am also a multi TV user, right now using d2h combo pack, not able to add any sports ala carte channels on top of this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock