"HBO Defined HD & HBO Hits HD" Added on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 157
  • Views: Views 26,614
Status
Not open for further replies.
manjunathar24 said:
Tatasky is looting Customers, SWP-60, TEN HD-60, HBO-99, for just 4 channels we have to pay Rs.219.00, for a new year Tata sky is giving a very very Costly Gift to all its Costumers........

yes very costly

gauravkhanna1 said:
which transponder both channels added on?

Transponder 11510 H 30000 5/6 Fec

Now This Transponder Have 29 Sd,2 HD And 1 3D Channel

manjunathar24 said:
Tatasky is looting Customers, SWP-60, TEN HD-60, HBO-99, for just 4 channels we have to pay Rs.219.00, for a new year Tata sky is giving a very very Costly Gift to all its Costumers........

We cannot blame Tata Sky for all these channel ratings...

Even ADTV and D2H is also charging Rs.60 for SWP HD

HBO Premium HD channels rates are increased by HBO. So, soon Dish TV will also charge this much amount.

Tata sky may be blamed for TEN HD pricing and the worst concept of HD access fee but not for HBO Premium and SWP pricing.

Instead of just starting new paid HD channels they should introduce non-premium channels that are absolutely amazing like: TravelXP HD & CNBC Prime HD.

BTW, we all should request Tatasky for the above channels and hopefully they will listen to it !

craige4u said:
Instead of just starting new paid HD channels they should introduce non-premium channels that are absolutely amazing like: TravelXP HD & CNBC Prime HD.

BTW, we all should request Tatasky for the above channels and hopefully they will listen to it !

You are right. We need non premium HD channels for sure.. But there are few customers ready to pay the amount for premium channels. I don't think it will affect the other customers who doesn't want premium channels since they are not part of any packages and always available A-la-carte.

1483351_631096220285519_1174828910_n.jpg

1546455_631095246952283_556167391_n.jpg

These newly launched channels are really turning out to be very expensive.Rs 990 for 2 channels annually dont seem expensive but imagine an another 2-3 future similar channels charging the similar rates,we will be downright Screwed. I agree these are premium channels but at the same time they cannot have commercials like the other channels which gives them additional revenues.The TRAI needs to come out with some clearer guidelines on what content needs to be premium and what is ordinary.Or else these DTH operators and the channels will collide and will start denying the subscribers the basic channels.I just hope the star sports Hd will not become a premium channel cos if it does our bills are bound to go skywards.The TRAI needs to step in to make some real drastic changes.

TS CC Told me hindi feed not available from channel END. this is right ?

Imran313 said:
TS CC Told me hindi feed not available from channel END. this is right ?

No. For dual feed movies, Hindi feed is available on DishTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock