"HBO Defined HD & HBO Hits HD" Added on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 157
  • Views: Views 26,566
Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
Possible only if the wholesale price of these two channels are at least Rs 31 each.;)

If wholesale price list of channels is being published & made available by broadcasters, then all will come to know the price difference & thus rational behind pricing of channels by DTH.

NinadG said:
If wholesale price list of channels is being published & made available by broadcasters, then all will come to know the price difference & thus rational behind pricing of channels by DTH.

But sadly these Broadcasters are not included in RTI act. So we cannot file RTI.

But I m sure that lots of channels will come from Tata sky this year.They may add 5-6 HD channels and 35-40 SD channels after migration.They are indirectly giving msg to us in their website and HBO premium sites that 2014 is truly jingalala.That means some big surprise is coming.:eek:hya:eek:hya

dipayan said:
But sadly these Broadcasters are not included in RTI act. So we cannot file RTI.

Why RTI is required? Trai can force broadcasters to publish rates so that viewers would come to know the facts or broadcasters can publish the rates something like how Dishtv published rate card.
I dont think there is anything confidential as far as rates are concerned, only thing for it to be made available to public.

karanrudra93 said:
But I m sure that lots of channels will come from Tata sky this year.They may add 5-6 HD channels and 35-40 SD channels after migration.They are indirectly giving msg to us in their website and HBO premium sites that 2014 is truly jingalala.That means some big surprise is coming.:eek:hya:eek:hya

ya it seems so...I think TS can easily add those channels in this year, they are future proof, their 'Future is Jingalala'.
It will be very difficult for other DTH to compete with TS in 2014. Market condition is perfect for consolidation.

Ya if tata sky add all those required and most demanded channels this year then Tata sky stands with no.1 postition next year.Only concerned is that they have to look on PQ,not good as earlier.Otherwise no one can compete against tata sky once all required channel addition is over.

if it launch at 60

no one will subscribe

ts want more money

example

if price is 60, then cust base would be 10 so 60*10 +600

if price is 10 then cust will be 100 then 10*100 = 1000

me_saket said:
if it launch at 60

no one will subscribe

ts want more money

example

if price is 60, then cust base would be 10 so 60*10 +600

if price is 10 then cust will be 100 then 10*100 = 1000

Which channel u r saying lunch at 60?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock