HBO HD available @ LCN -195

I don't know why I always have to bash Airtel's CC due to Airtel's Technical and marketing team's mistake

Talked to cc and first lady was like three channels have been shutdown from our platform HBO HD,HBO Hits nd Hits HD,so you won't be getting them,she was not ready to listen [emoji14]

Then she transfered call to Senior and he said that it is a paid channel but he doesn't know the price as systems are not working,and said I can add it in your pack and you would come to know the price,And I was like what are you saying man,why would I subscribe the channel before knowing the price [emoji14]

Har Koi Airtel ki maar rha hai aajkal and still they are not improving,Telecom m Jio,Broadband m BSNL,DTH m TS :D

RE: Pics(HBO HD) in Airtel

anilmampreth said:
Called CC ... But they said they can't add now. Then I sent message from my registered mobile number. Now channel added on my package. Lcn 195 & 215. As per the message it's free for my package.

Message from Airtel follows:

can you post the snap shot of your package in airtel app/self care portal or confirm how this hbo HD is priced/quoted like migration/free/dbr top up.

called cc and then t/d to senior as always...she told that 195 is only available in a-la-carte @ 99pm

The logo in not ugly but very huge in size. They should decrease its size. Even SD feed logo is smaller than this.

DTH Fan said:
The logo in not ugly but very huge in size. They should decrease its size. Even SD feed logo is smaller than this.

Totally agreed, the trasparent HBO logo was much better..

Pics(HBO HD) in Airtel

Pan
First time on HBO HD

716416818cf6ec98652d7602f2202a43.jpg

Just heard from a friend having dishtv that HBO HD will be added to base plans in dishtv from tonight. Hopefully ADTV do the same...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock