HBO HD available @ LCN -195

Optimus_Prime said:
বাংলাদেশ এ সিগন্যাল কেমন ধরে কাকা.?
কিরনমালা নাকি খুব জনপ্রিয় ও পার বাংলায়?

hey @Optimus_Prime bro, as i am following this forum for a month or so, i understand u are a promnent member here, and bangali. i was wondering if there is any way for me to get the airtel pocket tv app running. i cant get the sms varification.

bond89 said:
hey @Optimus_Prime bro, as i am following this forum for a month or so, i understand u are a promnent member here, and bangali. i was wondering if there is any way for me to get the airtel pocket tv app running. i cant get the sms varification.

I can't help u in this case! :( :( . You please ask any other senior member here.

Pic quality is excellent, but logo is dominating that. Even the title "BREAK FREE MOVIE" is huge and distracting. Guess another bashing is needed for this to HBO.

How come there are no subtitles on this channel?

I got a call from Airtel on my Twitter complaint. They said they have forwarded it to the respective team. Let's see.

Here's the response.
17fdb27cfa124d28b2e8b6f70ac3ed20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock