HBO HD LCN Changed to 363

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 8,503
My opinion: I miss the subtitles. Wonder when it will be available. Picture quality definitely better than HBO Hits HD. I never liked that. It was always too grainy. But not as good as HBO Defined HD either. And since it's not a premium channel, it will be a part of english movies part i guess. That is the price if we want to subscribe as a la Carte basis.

Gssran said:
I am also getting but I am talking about that msg,
May be its al carte price.
Yes rs 50 Ala carte price
f8f062b9a015f9373ef7b4eb53ef50dc.jpg

Channel is available in English movies pack, ultra pack

HBO HITS Removal

Now HBO Hits has been replaced with HBO HD. Former was specials @90/month. Latter is available on payment of normal HD access fee. Now that HBO Hits is removed what if someone has subscribed it annually? Will TS add the settlement amount and how?

Souravjams said:
My opinion: Picture quality definitely better than HBO Hits HD. I never liked that. It was always too grainy.

Are you kidding me? The grain is a good thing and is present in the original negative. The only way to remove or reduce the grain is to digitally scrub it. Which results in a softer picture and you lose the original detail.

intrinsicreality said:
It won't last. They will definitely add subtitles. It's a requirement for English Chantilly apparently.

That sucks. subtitles ruins viewing experience also overly excessive censorship.

Souravjams said:
My opinion: I miss the subtitles. Wonder when it will be available. Picture quality definitely better than HBO Hits HD. I never liked that. It was always too grainy. But not as good as HBO Defined HD either. And since it's not a premium channel, it will be a part of english movies part i guess. That is the price if we want to subscribe as a la Carte basis.

if you can understand english why you need subtitles? its hardly strong UK accent

sanjay0864 said:
Are you kidding me? The grain is a good thing and is present in the original negative. The only way to remove or reduce the grain is to digitally scrub it. Which results in a softer picture and you lose the original detail.

It was my personal preference i guess. Out of all the hd movie channels i didn't like the pic quality of HBO Hits HD only. Others were fine according to me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock