HBO HD LCN Changed to 363

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 8,498
Kpt said:
if you can understand english why you need subtitles? its hardly strong UK accent

Yes, i do understand English but sometimes it becomes little difficult to interpret few words. Also not everyone can understand it very well at the beginning and might need the subtitles. Agree it's distracting but i am habituated to it. Again would say it's a personal opinion and not everyone will agree to it. And even i agree that the censorship sucks and it ruins watching the ultimate movie experience. If i am not wrong hbo hits and defined had less censorship compared to other channels.

For me you tune in to watch tv not read stuff on the bottom of the screen all the time. it also very distracting even if i try to ignore it. also spoils the punchlines for comedy shows

Souravjams said:
I do understand English but sometimes it becomes little difficult to interpret few words. Also not everyone can understand it very well at the beginning and might need the subtitles.
Bro, subtitles are available on HBO HD !!
Right now I am watching 'Lara Croft - Tomb Raider 2' along with the subtitles on HBO HD !!
Souravjams said:
If i am not wrong hbo hits and defined had less censorship compared to other channels.
I agree with you bro !!

Souravjams said:
Well, HBO HD is showing Tomb Raider 2 now with subtitles. :D
Still not available on airtel!

The picture on HBO HD is too soft compared with the other English movie HD channels. Also the audio seems almost like mono lacking channel separation, let alone 5.1. LePlex is much better in these aspects.

Souravjams said:
How's that possible? Their official Facebook page shows that it's available in airtel.
What's available?

ilikered said:
What's available?

I meant the channel HBO HD. I guess you were talking about the subtitles? But isn't that a channel thing and does not depend on the DTH provider?

Souravjams said:
I meant the channel HBO HD. I guess you were talking about the subtitles? But isn't that a channel thing and does not depend on the DTH provider?
It can depend on both broadcaster as well as DTH,like some months back Dish TV users were not getting subtitles on Pix HD but Airtel nd TS users were getting them.

I guess these broadcasters provide channel with subtitles but it depends on DTH to turn them on or off

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock