HBO Hits and Defined HD

anilmampreth said:
Same happened to me last week. Called CC and they reinstated the channels @ ₹79 pm.
0f3245a72a87675187f8be3704c780e4.jpg
omg but good for your passion of entertainment mine only 520in dishtv

anilmampreth said:
Same happened to me last week. Called CC and they reinstated the channels @ ₹79 pm.
Why do you need Sun TV and Sun Music as a separate top up. You get them in your base pack no?

ilikered said:
Why do you need Sun TV and Sun Music as a separate top up. You get them in your base pack no?

No. Only Sun HD. Sun Music HD not available.

anilmampreth said:
No. Only Sun HD. Sun Music HD not available.
You could save 9 rupees by removing the combo and adding only Sun music HD. But 9 rupees doesn't matter I guess, as you are paying around 900!!

Drake said:
Trust me, you're Airtel's favourite client ;)

Ha Ha Ha[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] But I am not happy with Airtel. They're not adding any new HD channels including Mazhavil Manorama HD, Colors Infinity HD etc

Drake said:
Trust me, you're Airtel's favourite client ;)
:lol:lol Good One :d :d

anilmampreth said:
Ha Ha Ha[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] But I am not happy with Airtel. They're not adding any new HD channels including Mazhavil Manorama HD, Colors Infinity HD etc

Yes they should add Colors Infinity HD.

anilmampreth said:

You should be happy that you are getting at least all these channels from Airtel in Bahrain.. don't think any other DTH s working.. incidentally I am also spending around that much for my pack.. :)

aspr said:
You should be happy that you are getting at least all these channels from Airtel in Bahrain.. don't think any other DTH s working.. incidentally I am also spending around that much for my pack.. :)

Are you paying ₹99/- for HBO Hitz & HBO Defined HD combo? Am paying only ₹79/- per month.
Strange!!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock