HBO Hits and Defined HD

yes ..i checked they said it is 99 for HD and 79 for normal and those stupid guys first enabled me normal one even after i asked for HD..then I called them again to change it <br/> The website is waste .. cannot do any thing out of it <br/> U installed that app from here ? or from india?

aspr said:
yes ..i checked they said it is 99 for HD and 79 for normal and those stupid guys first enabled me normal one even after i asked for HD..then I called them again to change it <br/> The website is waste .. cannot do any thing out of it <br/> U installed that app from here ? or from india?

When u hv an app or online portal, why call CC bro :shy

not only that.. online portal most time show "sorry we are unable to process your request, please try later"

I will be forced to drop this pack if HBO does not telecast US talk shows like 'Real Time with Bill Maher' and 'Last Week Tonight with John Oliver' within 24/48 hrs of US telecast. Why are these 2 channels showing only old TV series and that too without proper weekly/daily timing? Why has movies been relegated to tiny slots? Airtel and HBO please note, we love premium content, but hate it when you provide a substandard experience from what international audiences receive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock