HBO On Demand Screenshot. (Service Started)

Kpt said:
Better download it on the internet in good HD quality uncensored, lesser time to download and its absolutely FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D

poor from tatasky yet again.

what is poor from tatasky? they told you that it is a hd service? no.if you dont like this service, then keep quite.there are so many people who likes this

dinesh19 said:
what is poor from tatasky? they told you that it is a hd service? no.if you dont like this service, then keep quite.there are so many people who likes this

this is a forum to have opinion and express it. if you haven't grasped that yet. its not about praising tatasky's fraduelant plan to loot more money from customers.

how much are tatasky paying you to defend them on the internet??? :hello

Kpt said:
Better download it on the internet in good HD quality uncensored, lesser time to download and its absolutely FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D

poor from tatasky yet again.

FFFFFFFFFFRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
only if your broadband is free!!!

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Its not hd but very good quality Pic and sound. But its advantage is not being HD as it will take more Bandwidth. :tup
And how is it not being HD a good thing? The fact is that the picture quality is quite crap and the same goes for the audio quality. It is shameful that in today's day and time the video is less than HD and the audio is not DD5.1. To make things worse, there are burnt in sub-titles and the picture is squished and in the proper 16:9 aspect ratio. Bottom line, HBO OD is of no use. ONe can easily download much better quality of the same programs from the internet.

sanjay0864 said:
And how is it not being HD a good thing? The fact is that the picture quality is quite crap and the same goes for the audio quality. It is shameful that in today's day and time the video is less than HD and the audio is not DD5.1. To make things worse, there are burnt in sub-titles and the picture is squished and in the proper 16:9 aspect ratio. Bottom line, HBO OD is of no use. ONe can easily download much better quality of the same programs from the internet.

To Be honest. The quality is much much better THAN a TS SD channel. Also, there is no problem of buffering as the file size is pretty compact.
Look at in a way that you get to see GOT all season anytime you want for FREE and that too of great audio and video quality.
So, I'll conclude that saying HBO OD is not worth it is total bullsh*t!
It is worth your every single penny. Its FREE for God's sake. What else do you want!

Now you can go and wait for the seasons to download first and wait for it till you get old or youcan buffer it in crap picture quality. OR simply watch it on TS HBO OD.

sanjay0864 said:

First of all this helps avoid piracy. You are legally watching it. And i have average internet. Most of the Indians have average internet. If they provide it in HD with 5.1 , that will take forever to download. I don't know is it something wrong with your eye or wrong with your TV, It has excellent quality. I am comparing the print we usually download from internet. that is 350mb to 550mb (for 55 to 60 mins TV show). Its pretty good and also its better than those prints. One thing they can do is , they can give us a option to download SD version as well as HD version if the user prefers. But i hope they will add that soon. So stop simply blaming someone. After all its free for HBO premium customers. No one is forcing you to download and please download piracy if you need.

Guys just stop doing this..if we r using tata sky does not mean we must support their every move..they r just trying to justify the cost of 99 per month by adding another feed for same content..
Only face saving is Saturday offers.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
First of all this helps avoid piracy. You are legally watching it. And i have average internet. Most of the Indians have average internet. If they provide it in HD with 5.1 , that will take forever to download. I don't know is it something wrong with your eye or wrong with your TV, It has excellent quality. I am comparing the print we usually download from internet. that is 350mb to 550mb (for 55 to 60 mins TV show). Its pretty good and also its better than those prints. One thing they can do is , they can give us a option to download SD version as well as HD version if the user prefers. But i hope they will add that soon. So stop simply blaming someone. After all its free for HBO premium customers. No one is forcing you to download and please download piracy if you need.

so you haven't download anything on internet? haha don't bullsh*t. also you paying 100 rs for hbo and internet connection to download them..so its not free at all :D

as said above just becuase you're tatasky user don't have to blindly support them on everything here :wall

Varenya Mehta said:
To Be honest. The quality is much much better THAN a TS SD channel. Also, there is no problem of buffering as the file size is pretty compact.
Look at in a way that you get to see GOT all season anytime you want for FREE and that too of great audio and video quality.
So, I'll conclude that saying HBO OD is not worth it is total bullsh*t!
It is worth your every single penny. Its FREE for God's sake. What else do you want!

Now you can go and wait for the seasons to download first and wait for it till you get old or youcan buffer it in crap picture quality. OR simply watch it on TS HBO OD.

Or you can download latest or old seasons on the internet in better quality uncensored then this crap from tatasky. what world you living in?

Kpt said:
so you haven't download anything on internet? haha don't bullsh*t. also you paying 100 rs for hbo and internet connection to download them..so its not free at all :D

as said above just becuase you're tatasky user don't have to blindly support them on everything here :wall
Tata sky at least gives HBO on demand with HBO HD (HBO Hits+HBO Defined) pack. You get all seasons of series legally by just paying a monthly subscription of Rs 99 besides enjoying two channels. In Dish TV you have to pay same Rs 99 for HBO HD pack but you don't get HBO OD service. In Airtel you pay Rs 79 for HBO SD pack(there is no HD version) but no HBO OD. In foreign countries, people pay $ 16 for HBO subscription and get HBO OD with it. So, you can't blame Tata Sky only for the pricing.

You can download from the internet from HBO too but you have to pay for HBO subscription there too. If you are not paying, then it means you are downloading illegal pirated videos. People who use pirated materials are no less than thieves and robbers. You chose to be a a pirate/thief..may be it runs in your family...Why are you forcing others to do piracy and download illegally?:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock