HBO On Demand Screenshot. (Service Started)

to download through wifi do i need to buy a wifi router from ts worth rs 300 or its there any other method ...(i wanna use it by wifi only no lan plz)...

Srajal Ag said:
to download through wifi do i need to buy a wifi router from ts worth rs 300 or its there any other method ...(i wanna use it by wifi only no lan plz)...
If you already have a router/modem. All you need to do now is buy the TS Dongle for 300. No other way expect for LAN connection.

Varenya Mehta said:
If you already have a router/modem. All you need to do now is buy the TS Dongle for 300. No other way expect for LAN connection.

can u plz tel me how many mbs will an episode of 60 min will take to download...

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
I pay 100rs for those two channel. This is additional service. Whats the loss in it. Are they forcing you to download.? Are they telling you, that you must download.? No. first understand what is this service. It is Basically "CATCH UP TV" if you missed any season or episode you can watch it there. I have checked the bandwidth its taking, very less, and its quality is equal to what you download from internet. So stop talking non sense. And try to understand what is this service. I never said i wont download from internet. I do. But this is a kind of a thing that i like , I am happy that i downloading a legal content.

Also you dont make any sense. Understand what is this service, and this one is not forcing anyone to use it.

Srajal Ag said:
can u plz tel me how many mbs will an episode of 60 min will take to download...

I wish I knew a way to calculate that. But one thing i do know is that the size is pretty much equal to that you find on the internet. It should be around 250-300 Mb Probably.I don't know for sure.

Maybe pravinraaj.mba1 can give us some approximate figures of his findings.

Varenya Mehta said:
I wish I knew a way to calculate that. But one thing i do know is that the size is pretty much equal to that you find on the internet. It should be around 250-300 Mb Probably.I don't know for sure.

Maybe pravinraaj.mba1 can give us some approximate figures of his findings.

I am using wifi dongle. So i share wifi from my laptop through conectify software. So i reset the whole thing and calculated only for downloading the episodes from tatasky vod. For banshee, one episode is around 500mb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock