HBO On Demand Screenshot. (Service Started)

Kpt said:
"You can start watching it as soon as it starts downloading."

oh yeah you can do that on the PC as well haha. not so smart are you.

and you don't have to make money sucking tatasky people rich by buying this fraudulent scheme.

Can u tell us what is fraudulent scheme in TS ?:huh I think there is nothing wrong in providing those service. If u like it then subscribe otherwise skip it.

One more thing why are u posting contradictory statement. First u said we have to wait till downloading. when u get reply that you can stream then u post we can do this on PC as well but bro, Is your PC screen as big as your TV screen? I think most people don't have huge TV screen connected to CPU. Now u will tell that we can always transfer file using flash drive and play it in TV. Isn't it ? So the point is TS isn't forcing u to subscribe it. So why are u calling it as fraudulent scheme ?

Its HBO who is charging. Its the same everywhere in the world. As I have already mentioned Dish TV is also selling HBO at Rs 99 but not giving OD..the same with Airtel. HBO charges 16 dollars in USA for full HBO pack.

Fraud is doing something illegal. Piracy is fraud. If you are watching free means, you are downloading illegal pirated videos..so you are a fraud. Only fraud people like you abuse people who are law abiding citizens. May be it runs in your family. Let pirates and thieves like you and your kind watch it for free and let law abiding citizens watch legally.

Kpt said:
"You can start watching it as soon as it starts downloading."

oh yeah you can do that on the PC as well haha. not so smart are you.

and you don't have to make money sucking tatasky people rich by buying this fraudulent scheme.

Wow. Thanks for the enlightenment sir. Now, as per your concept you can watch channels online since channels are also available online. No need of buying TS. Please sell your TS, sir.

Kpt said:
so you haven't download anything on internet? haha don't bullsh*t. also you paying 100 rs for hbo and internet connection to download them..so its not free at all :D

as said above just becuase you're tatasky user don't have to blindly support them on everything here :wall

I pay 100rs for those two channel. This is additional service. Whats the loss in it. Are they forcing you to download.? Are they telling you, that you must download.? No. first understand what is this service. It is Basically "CATCH UP TV" if you missed any season or episode you can watch it there. I have checked the bandwidth its taking, very less, and its quality is equal to what you download from internet. So stop talking non sense. And try to understand what is this service. I never said i wont download from internet. I do. But this is a kind of a thing that i like , I am happy that i downloading a legal content.

Also you dont make any sense. Understand what is this service, and this one is not forcing anyone to use it.

supermachi said:
it is not free you have to pay vod pack - rs.50

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Bro i didnt pay any money for VOD service. I am using it.

Some users are saying that HBO OD is charging Rs 50 others are saying it's free if u have subscribed HBO premium channels(Rs 99) already. So which one is true ? :huh
Is it free or we have to pay Rs 50 ?

dipayan said:
Some users are saying that HBO OD is charging Rs 50 others are saying it's free if u have subscribed HBO premium channels(Rs 99) already. So which one is true ? :huh

Bro Not Believe Others Who Person Which Use This Service And Are Saying Not Extra Cost For This So Its True :k

dipayan said:

Bro read here you will get the answer:
Link Removed

So it's free if u have HBO premium channels(Rs 99) activated on your ID. Don't know why others are saying that Rs 50 was chargeable ?

HPB_HBO_Originals.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock