HBO PREMIUM HD CHANNELS WILL BE ADD FEBRUVARY 20

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 97
  • Views: Views 14,893
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you watch Music Xpress as this channel is not available in any dth platform also MTV Indies not launch yet

i have seen music xpress and etc is fta channels it is good channels and mtv indies is english music channel .i have seen in in gtpl hathway .in brother house and i am using d2h .

aaryan dhage said:
i have seen music xpress and etc is fta channels it is good channels and mtv indies is english music channel .i have seen in in gtpl hathway .in brother house and i am using d2h .

But bro, MTV Indies not yet started....

shuknopata said:
I am not denying anything you wrote here.

And i live in Dhaka, so internet speed is far less here than India. But we have another excellent service here courtesy of our ISPs. Almost all the the ISP in Dhaka are inter-connected. So we have our own torrent service where download speed is sky high. I mean if any one of us can download a 10GB movie from internet in 24 hours, others can download it within minutes by using this local torrent service.

Anyway i am a sports freak but i always watch Star Movies HD, Movies Now HD and Zee Studio HD regularly. Its of course very easy way to enjoy high quality movies. If HBO HDs telecast newly release Hollywood movies regularly then i will definitely subscribe.

are you talking about TORRENT CACHING if yes , we also have that in most of local ISPs

I send customer care an email on this saying, I got an email from HBO team that they are going to add the channels in D2H from Feb 20. I asked D2H customer care team to confirm the same.

They simply replied saying,

"At this moment we regret to show our infeasibility to provide details for these channels as they are not part of Videocon D2h’s platform. However, we have captured your feedback and we will work on adding these channels on our platform in near future based on the customer base’s demand. "

Sadiq said:
I send customer care an email on this saying, I got an email from HBO team that they are going to add the channels in D2H from Feb 20. I asked D2H customer care team to confirm the same.

They simply replied saying,

"At this moment we regret to show our infeasibility to provide details for these channels as they are not part of Videocon D2h’s platform. However, we have captured your feedback and we will work on adding these channels on our platform in near future based on the customer base’s demand. "

So The HD Addition Confirmed From HBO Side Right?

I did read somewhere that the deal did not go thru and was still pending further negiotations:'(

Vadirocks said:
So The HD Addition Confirmed From HBO Side Right?

HBO premium channels are not coming in D2H this feb 20th.I got the reply from HBO HITS via Twitter.

bhaskar killi ‏@BhaskarKilli Feb 7
@HBOHITS @HBODEFINED Heard that HBO @HBOPremium HD channels are adding D2H this Feb 20th.Is it true??
Collapse Reply Delete Favorite More
11:10 PM - 7 Feb 2014 · Details
Tweet text
Reply to @HBOHITS @HBODEFINED @HBOPremium
Dismiss Image will appear as a link
HBO HITS ‏@HBOHITS 4h
@BhaskarKilli Hi. Ty for your interest in @HBOPremium channels. :) We don't have any confirmed info regarding this. #StayTuned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock