Today i got reply from HBO Team on Facebook page:

HBO Premium - Defined & Hits
Hey Ronak,
Kindly stay tuned to our page.
We'll update you as and when the
channels are launched on
Videocon DTH.

Ronak Shah said:
Thats mean HBO Team confirming the addition...Right naa?

No brother....read all posts in this thread....sadiq bro played a trick to get some information from d2h side,pretending that he got some information from HBO side.....but d2h or HBO not confirming the addition till date.....

Jerome.J said:
No brother....read all posts in this thread....sadiq bro played a trick to get some information from d2h side,pretending that he got some information from HBO side.....but d2h or HBO not confirming the addition till date.....

when i read first time i thougt that hbo team confirmed the addition but after seeing your post i read sadiq post again then come to know about this fact....

But as per sources they have cracked the deal and the channels are awaiting addition date which is scheduled for 20th

jaysheezy said:
Both are not willing to disclose the deal

Maybe....

Also as per the post of godman the price is confirmed today.....

Unlike us ,d2h and HBO are companies which will announce any information once it's rock solid confirmation.....

I also suspect some uncertainty in HBO addition date.....as per many sources price negotiation is happening these days......if addition date is confirmed how negotiations can happen???

Addition date is confirmed only when deal is completed...every body knew this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock