HD 2244 RF box software updated with download ID 25

can you give me were I can download software videocon dth for sdhd555

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
hw to set up dolby sound.
Switch to any hd channel having dolby sound press i button and press yellow button change the option into doby sound
9d425042af0d4c9dda188fca3976f4a2.jpg
did yousee 2 written in yellow background then select dd sound

I think the Download ID 25 is the latest for this box as I don't remember anyone posted about next software update.

I mentioned that this box is not having any issues.. But recently, I am facing some issues. There is a problem with remote to STB integration. I thought it is a problem with remote. So, I removed the battery and reinsert but not solving the issue. I completely opened the remote, cleaned and reassembled. It worked.

But the same problem is getting solved if I am restarting the STB as well. So, the problem seems that there is a disconnection between STB and remote. Anyone elase (who got the box on or before Jan 2015) is facing this kind of problem?

I'm also facing same problem plus many times stb reboots automatically with 2244 rf stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock