Hd access fees now 175₹

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 7,975
No point of arguing abt hike...
Already added more than 10 HD channels since last hike. ..

I am thankful to Dreamdth [emoji120] as I got this info. Before 3 days, so yesterday night I recharged with semi Annual pack of Rs.750.00. Now there is a msg saying "your activated pack will be protected" [emoji6]
But after 6 months......[emoji30]
86d9be1f825642627d29cdceec4566e5.jpg

i called cc at 2pm
he said i can still pay 1500

then after recharge of 1500 i called cc to activate at 3pm
he said if you want annual HAF then you must have annual base pack

and now online chat with cc
he said you have to pay ₹1925

what i do now?
every body is talking different

This is unfair for low pack HD subscribers....
50 Rs increase is too much....
May be they can give for 150 Rs/month

Ashok L said:
This is unfair for low pack HD subscribers....
50 Rs increase is too much....
May be they can give for 150 Rs/month

Yes that is true. Unless you are getting the full benefit of all the :HD channels with a higher base pack, it does seem unfair for a lower pack subscriber to pay ₹175.

So maybe TS will reconsider and introduce graded HD access fees that complement each base pack or introduce HD Add on as an alternative. At least with HD Add on, one can access all HD channels rather than the few limited to the base pack.

jdrocks said:
Who says I don't. But I don't have an issue here because I don't mind paying if I get the right content. More :HD channels means we need to pay more. TS have not opened a charity here. If you don't want to pay, you are free to choose other DTH which suits your pocket.

agree with jdrocks bro :tup :clap

Amazing, with same number of TPs and with space left for many more. :clap:clap

just now chat online for annual offer for Rs. 1500/- but they asked me to check with CC, I called customer care and they said there is no offer for me. I am already on base annual pack.

Why all this mathematics and tension....why u guys did not drop the pack and restarted it yesterday itself ??? for me no increase for the next 6 months ..and by then many more HD feeds will come and who knows when so many HD feeds will be there, tatasky start different packs for HD. They have to do it sooner or later as and when numbers grow!!

Till then enjoy best DTH of India (hardware, software, and price (based on sat offer)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock