Hd access fees now 175₹

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 7,951
Thanks for the update @Thakur bro :tup
But its very bad move by Ts :(

Let's all drop HD Access pack [emoji110] we may get less entertainment for some time , but we will get justice [emoji106] Tatasky will be forced to Reduce the price, its also like Hunger Strike [emoji110] No Pain No Gain.
I have done work from my said [emoji4] , I shown my frustration [emoji35] through mail [emoji109]
lets all do the same [emoji129]
8e1edc7ec15d58db9291016b3a3aaed6.jpg

Drop Hd access fee and opt for HD a-la-carte,which Tata sky recently announced,that's the solution if you are not a hardcore tv buff.

Sachish said:
Drop Hd access fee and opt for HD a-la-carte,which Tata sky recently announced,that's the solution if you are not a hardcore tv buff.

One month complete channel dropped by mytatasky & Coustmercare number

HD simply doesnt mean much with local Indian channels expect may be with music channels. All are upscaled and can see slightest of difference in quality, entertaining from its SD channel streaming. So if you worry about sports go for the selective sport channel as alacarte else if want eng movie do the same. Can save cost and can have hd experience.

Best thing is TSKY should offer something like HD viewing for upto 6-8 channels Rs.75, 12-14 channels Rs.150 and if whole hds Rs.200. Which all channels is all viewers can opt. By this way everyone can benefit. Simply making to pay 175 is unfair for low and mid income people.

ashok2010 said:
HD simply doesnt mean much with local Indian channels expect may be with music channels. All are upscaled and can see slightest of difference in quality, entertaining from its SD channel streaming. So if you worry about sports go for the selective sport channel as alacarte else if want eng movie do the same. Can save cost and can have hd experience.

Best thing is TSKY should offer something like HD viewing for upto 6-8 channels Rs.75, 12-14 channels Rs.150 and if whole hds Rs.200. Which all channels is all viewers can opt. By this way everyone can benefit. Simply making to pay 175 is unfair for low and mid income people.

Apart from mornings on Star Gold, no Hindi HD channel shows any upscaled content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock