Hd access fees now 175₹

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 7,948
All of are dth providers only making money there nothing of entertainment. Ever they show maximum advertising on pay channel. Why we pay to them. Petrol 70rs Ltd but 1gb Internet in 300rs. People should think about government policy. No dth portability available no good law for costumers.

Just to inform in case u do not know if u r paying 175 per month that now no lock in period for HD access fee. Now u can take it today and drop it next day. So all of those who hardly gets time to watch tv during week, can opt on weekends to weekends and save money. Sat and Sun HD entertainment and rest of week normal SD entertainment until tata sky does not start HD packs :)

samtag1100 said:
Just to inform in case u do not know if u r paying 175 per month that now no lock in period for HD access fee. Now u can take it today and drop it next day. So all of those who hardly gets time to watch tv during week, can opt on weekends to weekends and save money. Sat and Sun HD entertainment and rest of week normal SD entertainment until tata sky does not start HD packs :)

Did you drop it before 1 month ?

ABCDEFGH said:
Did you drop it before 1 month ?

Yes my relative was able to drop the pack after taking yesterday only through website...that is why I came to know..i m currently under 6 month protection so I cannot try. Hence, if it is happening to all, then it is very good.

Really nice way. If is possible through smart phones, then whenever it needs can add / drop the hd access fee pack.

All dths want max sum commitment from their viewers and simply dump channels over them. If tsky dont have separate HD packs, with ADTV you cannot take HD packs by how mean South Max 171/My Plan 99/My Plan 179 are not made available on HD/HD+/HD DVR boxes. So take high end pack, pay more and then take reasonably priced hd pack and now pay high for what you not at all want.

With tsky if think of going with alacartes for select HD channels all are simply high priced eg., AXN, Star Wold, MN+, Star movies select all priced Rs.50 each whereas in adtv it is priced comparably less. There is no regulatory board like TRAI looking over these dths, quite unfair. For cell companies whom invest billions for infra and resources are made to pay consumer for call drops. Likewise multiplexes cannot simply rise ticket prices and are capped, controlled by state government depts. The same should come for dths regulating price and packs.

intrinsicreality said:
Apart from mornings on Star Gold, no Hindi HD channel shows any upscaled content.

What does 'upscaled content' mean? Is it if shot in proper HD cams meant for broadcasters, and aired the same content for viewers. Does Indian based channels do this. Upscaled content is that made in lower resolution and unscaled the pixel counts for hd with hardware/software help.

Finally why eng hd movies, infotainment channels like mn+, star movs select, natgeo have finest video/audio quality comparing indian based hindi/regional hd channels. Tsky air both sd and hd versions of channels one after other. As noticed, only sony tv hd have good pic. One can check for above aspect.

ashok2010 said:
What does 'upscaled content' mean? Is it if shot in proper HD cams meant for broadcasters, and aired the same content for viewers. Does Indian based channels do this. Upscaled content is that made in lower resolution and unscaled the pixel counts for hd with hardware/software help.

Finally why eng hd movies, infotainment channels like mn+, star movs select, natgeo have finest video/audio quality comparing indian based hindi/regional hd channels. Tsky air both sd and hd versions of channels one after other. As noticed, only sony tv hd have good pic. One can check for above aspect.
Of course, Hindi movies and TV shows are also shoot in HD. It's probably your perception that has made you prejudiced. The only difference between Indian TV shows and most American ones is that the American ones are all shot on film while the Indian ones are shot on digital video.

Just want to know exactly why such difference in pic resolution, sound when comparing foreign hd movies, infotainment channels with local indian hd channels. Heard sometime ago, hollywood directors Steven Spielberg and Christopher Nolan still prefer film over digital gadgets.

ashok2010 said:
Just want to know exactly why such difference in pic resolution, sound when comparing foreign hd movies, infotainment channels with local indian hd channels.

If u watch Hotbird HD channels you'll get stunned. even the SD channels of hotbird are amazing. there's a vast difference in quality of indian hd and Europe's.

ashok2010 said:
Just want to know exactly why such difference in pic resolution, sound when comparing foreign hd movies, infotainment channels with local indian hd channels. Heard sometime ago, hollywood directors Steven Spielberg and Christopher Nolan still prefer film over digital gadgets.

I don't know what your setup is but PQ of Indian HD GECs and movie channels (when they are showing true HD content) is excellent and at par with the foreign ones at least on TS. Audio recording may differ sometimes on the GECs but PQ wise I cannot find fault with them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock