HD Box 2222 switch on off problem

me_saket said:
Every now and then people are coming with d2h problem, I am just high listing them.

Out of 100 thread , say 20 thread for some issue or problems.

Put of 20 , 10 belongs to d2h.
Out of 10 , only 2 to 3 are new, other all are old problems only

I agree with me_saket about the hardware quality of d2h STB.I experienced it for last 1.5 years.Airtel and Tatasky provides better STB from good companies.

But I am satisfied with all other things of d2h like aq and pq,cc and good service for STB related matters.Irritated with the STB quality only.

Yes I agree with jerome5533.

There are many satisfied customers of d2h.
And even some new customer will join, and also become satisfied with all positives and negatives.

But I just want to highlight truth.

I am expecting more better service from d2h.

Also my post are for those prospective customer for choosing new DTH SD or HD connection.

They shed not regret after buying.
Or
they shut buy with all negatives and still become satisfied.

@me_saket, if u really wanted to "highlight" the issues- u should have done with all DTH, not only D2h. Fact is you have been found using such remarks only about D2h.There are threads which list the issues with other DTH services, but you just ignore them. You are found to target only D2h and thats why we treat you a defamer

and if you really were interested in highlighting , you should highlight both pros and cons. You are never found to appreciate anything about D2h. Come on , man- agree that you are defaming D2h intentionally.

@timkamat

I am highlighting positives of d2h many time

search in so many post I have written d2h providing 22 hd channels.

other dth issue also bben considered and commented appropriately,

my highliting is heating u bcoz u r using d2h and cant say confidently that ur fully satisfied.

every dth or company having pro and cons
but d2h service including UI,stb,PQ,Channels is not up to mark.

if adtv,dish and ts service is 90% + postives
in that case d2h is way behind at just 80%.

so that 10-20% boost require by d2h.

example
just as in case of hd channels
sd,rdtv lagging at 10hd channel which is very behind copring to 14,17,22,27 provided by other dth operators.

prospective customer shud know all facts before investing in stb as portability is still not allowed in india.

I am now very much satisfied with D2H 2222 STB. Initially I had same issues of screen going off and some channels missing. CC replaced the STB and later remote also.

Now it works perfect. My 1TB WD HDD is already 25% full with movie recordings. The UI is very good and recorded videos are a fun to watch.

I have become used to its RF remote also. Its so cool I wish my TV also had an RF remote. :)

manig said:
I am now very much satisfied with D2H 2222 STB. Initially I had same issues of screen going off and some channels missing. CC replaced the STB and later remote also.

Now it works perfect. My 1TB WD HDD is already 25% full with movie recordings. The UI is very good and recorded videos are a fun to watch.

I have become used to its RF remote also. Its so cool I wish my TV also had an RF remote. :)

Dear manig, You said your hard disk 25 % is full now, whether remaining part of the hard disk can be used for other storage from computer? Since i am having 1 TB hard disk and contains 10% of my files in it.
1) If i connected that hard disk the d2h will format fully?
2) I want to use the hard disk for record of d2h and for my computer also, so please give your views.

softsubash said:
Dear manig, You said your hard disk 25 % is full now, whether remaining part of the hard disk can be used for other storage from computer? Since i am having 1 TB hard disk and contains 10% of my files in it.
1) If i connected that hard disk the d2h will format fully?
2) I want to use the hard disk for record of d2h and for my computer also, so please give your views.

The drive will be formatted fully by 2222 STB. You can not use it on Windows PC as it will not recognize the drive. But you can use the drive with Linux OS like Ubuntu.

Even though i got the same problem. I called CC and service engineer came after 5 days and told me the compability problem between sony hd and videocon software. He told that he will update my setup box software on the following day.But he never came back after 5 days also, so i called sony led service engineer and he rectified it within 1 hr of my phone call.
according to me Videocon CC is waste and useless (i have called them and registered 13 complaints about this isssue but he never came back)...
So frnds choose wisely if ur selecting videocon d2h, according to me airtel is best even thought it is costly....:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock