HD channel count

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,201

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
That moment when you realise D2H has more HD channels(37) then ADTV(33). :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Optimus_Prime said:
That moment when you realise D2H has more HD channels(37) then ADTV(33). :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

And also when you realise Tatasky(44), Dishtv(47) ;)

But the moment when you realise both RDTV & SunDirect have less HD channels(12) then ADTV(33). :ohya:ohya

So enjoy this moment :tup

Bro Every Dth has some ups and downs....
So its high time for Tatasky as they strengthened their encoders and tp space without any much additions for past one year....
And it's down time for Airtel as they were struggling for space as their expected SES9 launch delayed....

Everyone praised Airtel last year for adding many important HD and SD channels and got Dth of the year. But that time many of them cursed Tatasky for low additions....

It's good to have healthy competition....
And let Tatasky users enjoy and celebrate now....

If you still feel sad kindly look upon the patience of my RDTV and Sun direct friends especially my Bishnu friend...

Ashok L said:
Bro Every Dth has some ups and downs....
So its high time for Tatasky as they strengthened their encoders and tp space without any much additions for past one year....
And it's down time for Airtel as they were struggling for space as their expected SES9 launch delayed....

Everyone praised Airtel last year for adding many important HD and SD channels and got Dth of the year. But that time many of them cursed Tatasky for low additions....

It's good to have healthy competition....
And let Tatasky users enjoy and celebrate now....

If you still feel sad kindly look upon the patience of my RDTV and Sun direct friends especially my Bishnu friend...
Let see, ADTV ka achhey din kab ayengey??:-( :-(

With Airtel it was always frustrating.. been waiting and hoping to get more HD channels.

they can add some remaining HD SD channels in 12th TP but didn't don't know why. Its a serious question.

Back
Top Bottom