DDF Exclusive HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody please confirm if Jaya HD is a real HD channel or just a name for an SD channel?

The MIB list has it like this:
jaya.png

That means the name is changed to Jaya TV HD; but does that mean the channel is not telecasted in SD at all and is an HD exclusive channel? Or is it just that they are misleading the people by calling it by the name 'Jaya TV HD' and making people think it is a HD channel?
Its like FyiTV18 its upscalded hd channel

Can anybody please confirm if Jaya HD is a real HD channel or just a name for an SD channel?

The MIB list has it like this:
jaya.png

That means the name is changed to Jaya TV HD; but does that mean the channel is not telecasted in SD at all and is an HD exclusive channel? Or is it just that they are misleading the people by calling it by the name 'Jaya TV HD' and making people think it is a HD channel?
It is like Dsport. The SD feed is downscaled HD. Only Cable TV operators carrying seperate HD channel. Don't know why DTHs not carrying HD feed. May be due to contents are mostly upscaled HD.

It is like Dsport. The SD feed is downscaled HD. Only Cable TV operators carrying seperate HD channel. Don't know why DTHs not carrying HD feed. May be due to contents are mostly upscaled HD.
Then Ktv too showing mostly in upscale bro I think jaya network itself don't want to distribute I think, @Vadirocks bro may through lnputs on this

Then Ktv too showing mostly in upscale bro I think jaya network itself don't want to distribute I think, @Vadirocks bro may through lnputs on this

Jaya TV HD Is Real HD Channel Only!

Around 50-70% Contents Are In HD Only!

DTH Operators Giving Downscaled Version Of HD!

Jaya Network Not Willing To Spend Extra Money For HD Distribution That's Why Its Not Added On Any DTHs!

BTW Jaya TV HD Is Available In Few Digital Cable In Chennai If I'm Not Wrong

I have been asking people to help me out with this. I will update it once I get the list.
All HD channels are DD+ on Sun Direct (Though it's not true DD+). So wherever the broadcaster is providing Dolby, you can update it as Dolby on Sun Direct.

Jaya Network Not Willing To Spend Extra Money For HD Distribution That's Why Its Not Added On Any DTHs!
But bro if I'm not wrong jaya network channels are pay Channels then why they have to spend i think dth or cable networks have to pay i think isn't it bro ??

By Looking at the Gemini Movies HD and KTV HD it seems Jaya TV HD is also HD channels also stream quality is HD.

2DiGY.png

2DiH2.png

2DiH5.png

2DiGU.png

Sun direct is now 5.1 Dolby after new HEVC set top box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock