HD channels flickering

98shubhamk

Contributor
Reaction score
The hd channels are flickering
I mean the outline of the object or logo literary moves a bit.....
Pl help what to do

Check in 'HD settings' if resolution is set to 1080i 50hz.
If it is set to 1080i 60hz, sometimes on some TVs, it may cause flickering.

Check the hdmi cable.a faulty cable causes flickering

I reset the box and upto to some extend the problem has solved....ty guys for your suggestions

Sorry for bumping this thread but required to post here instead of a new thread.

I faced the same flickering problem in Sony ESPN HD now. My TV is HD ready. I set the HD settings in Tatasky box as 1080i 60Hz. When I changed it to 50Hz, the flickering stopped. Confirmed again by changing to 60Hz and the problem repeats.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Sorry for bumping this thread but required to post here instead of a new thread.

I faced the same flickering problem in Sony ESPN HD now. My TV is HD ready. I set the HD settings in Tatasky box as 1080i 60Hz. When I changed it to 50Hz, the flickering stopped. Confirmed again by changing to 60Hz and the problem repeats.
Yes even i tested that somedays ago 1080i/60hz will little bit shaky even channel logo will be shaking. 50/hz is good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock