HD channels on Tata)Sky

dipayan said:
Which IPL ?
The 2014 season of the Indian Premier League, abbreviated as IPL 7 or Pepsi IPL 2014 (Dates : 16 April 2014 - 1 June 2014)

farhatgp said:
i m missing History HD in tatasky hd
Bro, we can hope that after IPL, Tatasky may add some good HD channels on its platform. We all know that Tatasky is very choosy in channel addition, so, I think, this time Tatasky may add some good HD channels like PIX HD, Romedy NOW+, AXN HD, ITV Choice HD, SAB HD, Animal Planet HD, NAT GEO WILD HD and History TV 18 HD !!!

varungb said:
I just want to know, when TataSky will be adding HD channels like,
HistoryHD
FoxTravellerHD
NGCWildHD
Anybody having any idea?
Bro, I think, you will have to wait till the first two weeks of June, when Tatasky will add 8 HD channels on its platform, which I have concluded from, what I have read in various forums and the space availability in Tatasky. At present, Tatasky is having space for adding at least 23 SD channels and 5 HD channels in various TPs. And if they shift 8 Mpeg4 SD channels from TP 11590 to other TPs, where space is available then, I think, Tatasky can easily add at least 8 HD channels in the TP 11590 and at least 15 SD channels in various other TPs. And might be possible that the same kind of adjustment will take place in the first two weeks of June, when possibly Animal Planet HD, ITV Choice HD, PIX HD and AXN HD channels will be officially launched, for which Tatasky is waiting, to launch them on its platform along with other HD channels like Romedy Now+, History TV 18 HD, Fox Traveller HD and Nat Geo Wild HD.

skm30 said:
Bro, I think, you will have to wait till the first two weeks of June, when Tatasky will add 8 HD channels on its platform, which I have concluded from, what I have read in various forums and the space availability in Tatasky. At present, Tatasky is having space for adding at least 23 SD channels and 5 HD channels in various TPs. And if they shift 8 Mpeg4 SD channels from TP 11590 to other TPs, where space is available then, I think, Tatasky can easily add at least 8 HD channels in the TP 11590 and at least 15 SD channels in various other TPs. And might be possible that the same kind of adjustment will take place in the first two weeks of June, when possibly Animal Planet HD, ITV Choice HD, PIX HD and AXN HD channels will be officially launched, for which Tatasky is waiting, to launch them on its platform along with other HD channels like Romedy Now+, History TV 18 HD, Fox Traveller HD and Nat Geo Wild HD.

Fox Traveller HD and History TV18 HD may be added this time.:sp

is tatasky is upscaling all channels to hd like RDTV and ADTV

sudheep said:
is tatasky is upscaling all channels to hd like RDTV and ADTV
Bro, Tatasky is not upscaling any channel to HD. But, is it true that ADTV and RDTV is showing all SD channels in upscaled format !!

Guys, please tell us whoever is using ADTV and RDTV that you are getting all the SD channels in 16:9 format !!!

skm30 said:
Bro, Tatasky is not upscaling any channel to HD. But, is it true that ADTV and RDTV is showing all SD channels in upscaled format !!

Guys, please tell us whoever is using ADTV and RDTV that you are getting all the SD channels in 16:9 format !!!

:no :no We are not getting upscaled channels :hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock