HD channels on Tata)Sky

skm30 said:
Bro, Tatasky is not upscaling any channel to HD. But, is it true that ADTV and RDTV is showing all SD channels in upscaled format !!

Guys, please tell us whoever is using ADTV and RDTV that you are getting all the SD channels in 16:9 format !!!

Every channel is upscaled by your tv according to your TV resolution. Why do u need dth to upscale it ?:huh

in their hd|dvr there is no such upscaling[i used it be4].they r saying that its only awailable in their hd boxes

their website says that their hd stbs have a cutting edge technology to convert sd into hd in 1080p at 50Mhz . http://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/HD_overview.html

my technical knowledge in this contest is poor.now clear bro.

Re: RE: HD channels on Tata)Sky

Karan Rockz said:
Fox Traveller HD and History TV18 HD may be added this time.:sp
Bro, I think, this time, Tatasky can add at least 10 HD channels (Romedy Now Plus, Pix HD, ITV Choice HD, Axn HD « I think till 23rd June the testing of channel will be completed and may be till that time it will be launched also », Animal Planet HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, History TV 18 HD, FOX Life HD « as Fox Traveller HD will change into Fox Life HD in 13 hours », TLC HD and Travel xp HD) and 5 SD channels (Zee Sangam, Zee Zindagi, ID-Investigation Discovery, Max 2 and 9xO) in their TPs. And I think these additions will take place any time between 23rd June to 26th June. Let us see what happens !!!

they will never add 10 hd channels at present. May be 4-5, some sd channels.priority will be for sd channels,i think

skm30 said:
Bro, I think, this time, Tatasky can add at least 10 HD channels (Romedy Now Plus, Pix HD, ITV Choice HD, Axn HD « I think till 23rd June the testing of channel will be completed and may be till that time it will be launched also », Animal Planet HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, History TV 18 HD, FOX Life HD « as Fox Traveller HD will change into Fox Life HD in 13 hours », TLC HD and Travel xp HD) and 5 SD channels (Zee Sangam, Zee Zindagi, ID-Investigation Discovery, Max 2 and 9xO) in their TPs. And I think these additions will take place any time between 23rd June to 26th June. Let us see what happens !!!

The whole migration process is because they want to add regional channels(Mr Nagpal said it clearly) and your list don't contain any regional channels. And there are very few HD regional channels available so your calculation is wrong I think.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock