HD channels on Tata)Sky

dipayan said:
The whole migration process is because they want to add regional channels(Mr Nagpal said it clearly) and your list don't contain any regional channels. And there are very few HD regional channels available so your calculation is wrong I think.

That is the whole story...the migration was focused on accommodating and spreading regional presence. If the purpose is fulfilled with partial migration they are happy with this. Calculation is always, what is my input and what is my output. How much business I get, if I expand. DTH's in general are quite premature and not able to provide needed channels. Otherwise, what can explain wait of dishtv to add in house Zee HD channels after 2 years of launch and no Romedy Now+ on tata sky for so long now. So I do not have any expectations from them, whatever they offer is bonus to me. I am using combination of d2h and tata sky and still miss many HD channels.

Re: RE: HD channels on Tata)Sky

dinesh19 said:
they will never add 10 hd channels at present. May be 4-5, some sd channels.priority will be for sd channels,i think

Bro, I was just telling that they are having space of adding upto 10 HD channels in their TPs, they will add it or not that I don't know. If you think that, they may add 4-5 HD channels, then its also sufficient, but where the hell they are adding any HD channel. Who knows that whether they will add even a single HD channel or not. Time is passing day by day but they are not showing any activity which can even give us hope that they will add at least a single HD channel on their platform.

skm30 said:
Bro, I was just telling that they are having space of adding upto 10 HD channels in their TPs, they will add it or not that I don't know. If you think that, they may add 4-5 HD channels, then its also sufficient, but where the hell they are adding any HD channel. Who knows that whether they will add even a single HD channel or not. Time is passing day by day but they are not showing any activity which can even give us hope that they will add at least a single HD channel on their platform.

yes bro.they are doing timepass only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock